Sanura
10 (14.7%)
Wachabe
19 (27.9%)

Total Members Voted: 67

Voting closed: November 29, 2003, 05:47:30 PM

http://www.zalanthas.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5914

I have one question.

1)  Can I email <newstaff>@ginka.armageddon.org yet?
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

You be able to, with the exception of Louten, who still needs Saikun to finish setting him up.

Gilver, We of Kadius salute you!!! Welcome to Kadius man, I look forward to seeing what you can do and possibly I'll send in an RPT in the near future you could help out with. Again, welcome and I hope you enjoy working with the Kadians...

the badass kadian screams in sirihish, "BRING THE FLAME!!!"
:twisted:
ocking a fake scream, the badass scorpion exclaims to you, in
sirihish:
"Ah! Scorpions! I pissed my Wyvern trousers! Ah!"

I think I win the award of slowest new staff member to get his act together and pick a name and get myself set up, that's why I don't have a @ginka.armageddon.org address yet.

How about Tortoise boy? Tortoise boy is a good name.
musashi: It's also been argued that jesus was a fictional storybook character.

Man, I'd be the coolest IMM ever. Socko, as you all know, used to be a term denoting something rad, cool, or otherwise neat.
"The most important thing is to find out what is the most important thing." -- Shunryu Suzuki

I voted for Wachabe. So you all should vote for him/her/it too.

Don't fail me! Good start with the name. Keep it up!

Creeper is going on to consider this alot like picking ponies at a race.
21sters Unite!

How am I supposed to write naughty limricks about the staff when they don't give me anything to work with?  

Gilvar - sliver, that one isn't bad.

Louten - glouten?  Hmm, I suppose I could work with that.  Something that ought to be made out of meat being made of soy and congealed wheat glouten.

Nidhogg - Big dog?  Peat bog?  I just don't know.

Wachabe - Hmm.  Watching-me?  Yeah, that has a good stalker vibe.

Sanura - Ok, the only thing I've got here is Ohura.  You know, the communications officer on the original Startrek.  Erm, uh, hmm.  The Tor player was sad because he could not reach Sanura, the imm was sitting in front of the TV and drooling over Ohura?   No, that just isn't going to work.  :sigh:

All you future imms, be sure to consider the rhymablity of your names before you settle on one.

AC
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

I have to say the names Gilvar, Louten and Sanura dissapoint me.

Thankfully Wachabe and Nidhogg followed on in the time honored tradition of ArmageddonMUD staff :)

I think Nidhogg was the best suited for Arm :)

Bah, John just likes "Wachabe" and "Nidhogg" because they sound like something an Australian would come up with.  If sparrows had first been discovered in Australia they'd be called nidhoggs.  Crazy convict continent.

AC
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

I'm very happy to be on board with this wonderful staff, I look forward to working on the game in whatever ways I can to give you maximum enjoyment. Yes I'm like Double-mint.

First off, welcome to all the staff.  I do wish you the best of luck and patience in your new tasks.

That said, I had to vote for Sanura...it sounds Japanese, and who doesn't like Japanese school-girls?  That, and, well, it starts with an 'S'...I have a thing for that too.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

Quote from: "Angela Christine"Bah, John just likes "Wachabe" and "Nidhogg" because they sound like something an Australian would come up with.
Tlaloc knows why I like Wachabe and Nidhogg :P

QuoteNidhogg - Big dog? Peat bog? I just don't know.

Nidhogg - Prize winning hog.
musashi: It's also been argued that jesus was a fictional storybook character.

Sanura.

It kinda has a desert/y/ish feel to it.

does this mean My apps will get approved faster:)?
I voted for wachabe... hook me up person!
just say yes... And my plan for having a sheriff (A-la robin hood) Type templar will work out just fine..
l armageddon รจ la mia aggiunta.