Bragging (no ic spoilers please)

Started by Barzalene, November 23, 2003, 10:45:16 PM

Quote from: spawnloser on August 13, 2010, 04:57:24 AM
I was in that riot.  It was awesome.

I caused a riot
I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died

Quote from: Gunnerblaster on August 13, 2010, 12:50:27 AM
Quote from: chuci on August 12, 2010, 09:54:17 PMI exchanged action-movie banter with Vennant while watching him fire crossbow bolts into a rioting crowd.
That wins Armageddon.
Quote from: Fredd on August 13, 2010, 10:23:51 PM
Quote from: spawnloser on August 13, 2010, 04:57:24 AMI was in that riot.  It was awesome.
I caused a riot
But I caused the riot that chuci and spawnloser are talking about, I'm pretty sure.

I caused a war.  I also caused Akaramu's first (?) character to die.  At the same time.
"I have seen him show most of the attributes one expects of a noble: courtesy, kindness, and honor.  I would also say he is one of the most bloodthirsty bastards I have ever met."

Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote from: Delirium on August 04, 2014, 10:11:38 AM
fuck authority smoke weed erryday

oh and here's a free videogame.

YES, I can finally post this!

Quote from: character update
- <slave character> has been masturbating in the barracks whenever he is beginning to lose control of his sexual desires--which happens quite a lot. Often he will excuse himself from a normal conversation to do it.

Quote from: Account notes
- Masturbating in the barracks

A certain Warlord had to Way this slave I was playing to yell at him about it. What made it funnier was that I 'faded' masturbating--i.e. hopped into a cot and changed ldesc every time I did it. (Maybe a funny emote every once and a while.)

What a rewarding account note.
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

Quote from: Is Friday on August 14, 2010, 02:46:50 PM
YES, I can finally post this!

Quote from: character update
- <slave character> has been masturbating in the barracks whenever he is beginning to lose control of his sexual desires--which happens quite a lot. Often he will excuse himself from a normal conversation to do it.

Quote from: Account notes
- Masturbating in the barracks

A certain Warlord had to Way this slave I was playing to yell at him about it. What made it funnier was that I 'faded' masturbating--i.e. hopped into a cot and changed ldesc every time I did it. (Maybe a funny emote every once and a while.)

What a rewarding account note.

I don't think changing ldesc while you are sitting or lying on something actually changes your ldesc so that it is visible to the room...unless that has been fixed, which would be awesome.  I mean, great story and everything.  Just saying.
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

A -very- rewarding account note, I agree. Though on what LM said, I don't think if you're sitting on something, changing the ldesc actually does a damn thing, after a few situations with a previous character.

Though. If that character was doing what he was doing -and- masturbating... I don't think he would have lasted as long.
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

Wat? You can't change ldesc while sitting on something? Blaspheme. I've been doing this for years and years with no reason?

I demand a patch!

This was a bit over a year ago... so I believe the ldesc prompt change was in. So I could see my ldesc in the prompt was changed...
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

Changing ldesc while sitting at anything DOES change your ldesc for all to see.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

Quote from: spawnloser on August 15, 2010, 11:42:29 AM
Changing ldesc while sitting at anything DOES change your ldesc for all to see.

Qft.
Quote from: Dalmeth
I've come to the conclusion that relaxing is not the lack of doing anything, but doing something that comes easily to you.

I MADE A CHARACTER LAST OVER 24 HOURS!

Well it's an achievement for me, anyway...
Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote from: Delirium on August 04, 2014, 10:11:38 AM
fuck authority smoke weed erryday

oh and here's a free videogame.

Quote from: lordcooper on August 17, 2010, 08:57:03 PM

Aaaaah, a milestone.

Congrats. :)

I made a character that lasted 53 days.

:P

Hey, that's pretty good.  You know that hundreds of players have attempted this game without --ever-- doing that.
He said, "I don't fly coach, never save the roach."

Quote from: Zoltan on August 11, 2009, 10:59:16 AM
A little while back, I won Armageddon. I was a nay-sayer myself, claiming it was impossible, but I was wrong. A combination of events happened IG and I was like, "did I...? Did I just win Arm?", and I realized I did, or came as close as I ever would, anyway.  :P But alas, the story must wait a year.

Is it just me, or has this been a year. 

Is Zoltan still playing?
He said, "I don't fly coach, never save the roach."

Quote from: jriley on August 18, 2010, 03:15:57 AM
A little while back, I won Armageddon. I was a nay-sayer myself, claiming it was impossible, but I was wrong. A combination of events happened IG and I was like, "did I...? Did I just win Arm?", and I realized I did, or came as close as I ever would, anyway.  :P But alas, the story must wait a year.

Is it just me, or has this been a year. 

Is Zoltan still playing?

I'm still around. It's probably best to wait until December to tell that little tale, because once I start talking about that character I tend not to stop. It'll also be a much more impressive post that way.  ;) As a teaser, I'm pretty sure that the story I'm alluding to there involved a ragtag posse, fell magicks, a daring rescue in the far reaches of the Known and a shitload of halflings.

The best part is that a lot of the -craziest- shit happened after that post.  ;D
Quote from: nessalin on July 11, 2016, 02:48:32 PM
Trunk
hidden by 'body/torso'
hides nipples

August 18, 2010, 12:47:17 PM #1518 Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 12:49:01 PM by Toofie

I'm still around. It's probably best to wait until December to tell that little tale, because once I start talking about that character I tend not to stop. It'll also be a much more impressive post that way.  ;) As a teaser, I'm pretty sure that the story I'm alluding to there involved a ragtag posse, fell magicks, a daring rescue in the far reaches of the Known and a shitload of halflings.

The best part is that a lot of the -craziest- shit happened after that post.  ;D

I'm looking forward to this post.. Heh. That was a crazy fuckin' trip. One of my favorite moments by far.. Make sure you throw in some of my character's shining moments during that, heh. By any chance, did you save that log? I'd love to have it.
Musashi: You're not witty Toofie.

I was 'The bomber' in Tuluk, a long, long time ago. I make the assumption I have been the only one known as such, or atleast the first one.

I mudsexed Clint the bartender, in the Sanctuary backroom.

I had HG bard

I weakened Allanak considerably in the Copper Wars, partially at fault for (IMO) them losing.

I had a character show up to a tuluki costume party wearing the following:

An entire set of Tor noble armors complete with the uncleaned blood of the Tor noble who was killed while wearing it.
Same Tor noble's warhammer
A blue allanaki templar's robe
two allanaki templar signet rings
a House Kasix signet ring
a medallion of tektolnes worn about the neck
a medallion of tektolnes worn about the throat
a medallion of tektolnes held in my hand that I emoted twirling around my finger.

I won the costume contest.
man
/mæn/

-noun

1.   A biped, ungrateful.

Quote from: Ender on August 18, 2010, 01:42:16 PM
I had a character show up to a tuluki costume party wearing the following:

An entire set of Tor noble armors complete with the uncleaned blood of the Tor noble who was killed while wearing it.
Same Tor noble's warhammer
A blue allanaki templar's robe
two allanaki templar signet rings
a House Kasix signet ring
a medallion of tektolnes worn about the neck
a medallion of tektolnes worn about the throat
a medallion of tektolnes held in my hand that I emoted twirling around my finger.

I won the costume contest.

Now that took balls. Especially if you were the one who killed the Tor noble. If you were a commoner, were you executed immediately afterwards?
Quote from: brytta.leofa on August 17, 2010, 07:55:28 PM
A glossy, black-shelled mantis says, in insectoid-accented sirihish,
  "You haven't picked enough cotton, friend."
Choose thy fate:

Quote from: deviant storm on August 18, 2010, 01:49:12 PM
Now that took balls. Especially if you were the one who killed the Tor noble. If you were a commoner, were you executed immediately afterwards?

(Tuluki costume party.)
The sword is sharp, the spear is long,
The arrow swift, the Gate is strong.
The heart is bold that looks on gold;
The dwarves no more shall suffer wrong.

I remember that party. That was some party.

That was a memorable party. My character's costume was considerably less impressive.
"No live organism can continue for long to exist sanely under conditions of absolute reality; even larks and katydids are supposed, by some, to dream." - Shirley Jackson, The Haunting of Hill House