Bragging (no ic spoilers please)

Started by Barzalene, November 23, 2003, 10:45:16 PM

Quote from: Pale Horse on July 14, 2009, 01:37:49 AMThen again, if you're in a sensitive enough position, and been nice enough to the Staff, supplying them with their regular doses of brainz and kudos and regular character updates, they might let you store your character to play a brief role someplace else that has nothing to do with your previous one, then unstore once said character bites the dust.

What!

Quote from: Dalmeth
I've come to the conclusion that relaxing is not the lack of doing anything, but doing something that comes easily to you.

July 14, 2009, 02:26:56 AM #852 Last Edit: July 14, 2009, 02:33:00 AM by aruna
Oh wait..

Quote from: Pale Horse on July 14, 2009, 01:37:49 AMregular character updates

I don't count.  :-\

To contribute: I played a character for like five years that wasn't fully branched and only had 66 days play time logged. Beat that!  :D

QuoteOr orchestrate an elaborate meltdown and see how many people you can drag down in flames with you.

Done that.
A gaunt, yellow-skinned gith shrieks in fear, and hauls ass.
Lizzie:
If you -want- me to think that your character is a hybrid of a black kryl and a white push-broom shaped like a penis, then you've done a great job

Quote from: aruna on July 14, 2009, 02:26:56 AM
Oh wait..

Quote from: Pale Horse on July 14, 2009, 01:37:49 AMregular character updates

I don't count.  :-\

To contribute: I played a character for like five years that wasn't fully branched and only had 66 days play time logged. Beat that!  :D

I can't  :(

You win.
I've come to the conclusion that relaxing is not the lack of doing anything, but doing something that comes easily to you.

Quote from: Ourla on July 14, 2009, 02:19:17 AM
Quote from: Fathi on July 14, 2009, 01:39:50 AM
Or orchestrate an elaborate meltdown and see how many people you can drag down in flames with you.  :-X
Yeah baby, yeah.
This one time I was recruited to play an assassin for a plot.  This was a very temporary thing, buffed skills and all.  I was told who my target was IC and the whole nine yards, but I was forbidden to throw my poisoned to Krath and back knife at my target... I had to throw it at the guard of that person that was retiring the character.  ICly it would be explained as him stepping in the way, get the uber-poisoned knife, little bit of time to say farewell as he dies, right?  Wrong.  Everyone there had plenty of cures.  My assassin died night instantly, though.  From what I hear, the staff had to override things and kill him the old fashioned way, by setting his hp to -dead. :P
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

I was in Fathi's dream.   ;D
Quote from: manonfire on November 04, 2013, 08:11:36 AM
The secret to great RP is having the balls to be weird and the brains to make it eloquent.

Quote from: Ourla on July 15, 2009, 02:48:46 AM
I was in Fathi's dream.   ;D

You're in everyone's dreams, Ourla

Quote from: manonfire on November 04, 2013, 08:11:36 AM
The secret to great RP is having the balls to be weird and the brains to make it eloquent.

Quote from: Fathi on July 14, 2009, 01:39:50 AM
Or orchestrate an elaborate meltdown and see how many people you can drag down in flames with you.  :-X

This is my specialty.
"Never was anything great achieved without danger."
     -Niccolo Machiavelli

I really wish I still had the log for this, but I remember getting in trouble for something in Allanak... don't recall what.
I get put on the "stretcher" and tortured with about 10-15 PCs watching... oh yeah, I was high on spice and I think I had quite a bit on me.

After about half a RL hour, I told the Templar torturing me that he should stick a jagged scrab shell up tek's ass while tek was gave him a blowjob.

<mantishead>

Anyone have that log?
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

It's called "The Cuddler", thank you very much.

Quote from: FantasyWriter on July 18, 2009, 12:55:37 AM
I really wish I still had the log for this, but I remember getting in trouble for something in Allanak... don't recall what.
I get put on the "stretcher" and tortured with about 10-15 PCs watching... oh yeah, I was high on spice and I think I had quite a bit on me.

After about half a RL hour, I told the Templar torturing me that he should stick a jagged scrab shell up tek's ass while tek was gave him a blowjob.

<mantishead>

Anyone have that log?

Actually, I think I do somewhere.
"The church bell tollin', the hearse come driving slow
I hope my baby, don't leave me no more
Oh tell me baby, when are you coming back home?"

--Howlin' Wolf

Quote from: Riev on June 27, 2009, 05:20:44 PM
Here's a brag. My current character has now lasted almost four times longer than -any- of my previous ones. Bladdow.
Quote from: LauraMars
Quote from: brytta.leofaLaura, did weird tribal men follow you around at age 15?
If by weird tribal men you mean Christians then yes.

Quote from: Malifaxis
She was teabagging me.

My own mother.

Quote from: Down Under on July 23, 2009, 01:03:06 AM
Quote from: FantasyWriter on July 18, 2009, 12:55:37 AM

<mantishead>

Anyone have that log?

Actually, I think I do somewhere.

I would kill to know exactly what my PC said, if you ever feel like digging.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Okay, it's been more than a year and I've always wanted to post this. Since like... as soon as it happened.

A PC of mine spent a goodly amount of time in the jail in Luir's Outpost because it was the only private place she could have a meeting with a certain Kuraci.

Adhira happened to be watching us both and added a flea script to both of our characters.

I can't remember how I found out it was Adhira--I think I sent a staff kudos or something--at any rate, I emailed her and politely asked if I could start a flea outbreak by sending her logs of people making physical contact with my PC.

I infected at least three other people with the flea script and one extremely high ranking NPC.
And I vanish into the dark
And rise above my station

So that's where that script came from...

You deserve kudos for that.

Quote from: Pale Horse on August 11, 2009, 07:13:23 AM
So that's where that script came from...

You deserve kudos for that.

Hah, thanks. Yeah, it was pretty awesome. I was actually kind of sad when all the little buggers died of natural causes.

I recall there was a certain Lyksaen who was determined to get rid of his fleas by bathing in kumiss.

It was painfully easy to spot who my PC was hanging out with. :-X
And I vanish into the dark
And rise above my station

Some cotton from a chair touched the nape of my neck once. I'm not sure if thats a script or if a staffer was extremely bored.
Quote from: Gimfalisette
(10:00:49 PM) Gimf: Yes, you sentence? I sentence often.

My desert elf once experienced a rock on a cave floor poking her on the butt, and later the same day a gimpka rat slapped her on the head. Fun times.

Long ago I played a character that lived into old age. 

One day, while minding his own business, relaxing in the estate he starts feeling pain in his chest.  He thought, this is it!  I am going to die, here in this bed! 

Of course as the player I was thought, whelp it was a great run, I guess my guy is just to old to live and the staff feels it is time to move on.

So he calls all his loved ones to his side, some heartfelt moments and good byes were said.  That role playing went on for probably nearly a RL hour, all the while pains in his chest were sporadically felt, getting progressively worse!

Then, suddenly.... the gas was released in some burps and flatulence and my guy felt fine (as far as an old man can).

I know I got a great laugh over that whole scene.  I think the other players who were present did as well!  So seriously belated Kudos to the staff that entertained us with gas pains that day back in 2000ish! 
Nothing to see here

A little while back, I won Armageddon. I was a nay-sayer myself, claiming it was impossible, but I was wrong. A combination of events happened IG and I was like, "did I...? Did I just win Arm?", and I realized I did, or came as close as I ever would, anyway.  :P But alas, the story must wait a year.
Quote from: nessalin on July 11, 2016, 02:48:32 PM
Trunk
hidden by 'body/torso'
hides nipples

Quote from: Zoltan on August 11, 2009, 10:59:16 AM
A little while back, I won Armageddon. I was a nay-sayer myself, claiming it was impossible, but I was wrong. A combination of events happened IG and I was like, "did I...? Did I just win Arm?", and I realized I did, or came as close as I ever would, anyway.  :P But alas, the story must wait a year.

Sex?

Quote from: Northlander on August 11, 2009, 11:07:05 AM
Quote from: Zoltan on August 11, 2009, 10:59:16 AM

Sex?

Not exactly...
Quote from: nessalin on July 11, 2016, 02:48:32 PM
Trunk
hidden by 'body/torso'
hides nipples

Likely involved Olgaris' poop code. Only through poop, can you achieve enlightenment.
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.