Bragging (no ic spoilers please)

Started by Barzalene, November 23, 2003, 10:45:16 PM

No, this was some time in December or January, if it's what I'm thinking about.
Quote from: WarriorPoet
I play this game to pretend to chop muthafuckaz up with bone swords.
Quote from: SmuzI come to the GDB to roleplay being deep and wise.
Quote from: VanthSynthesis, you scare me a little bit.

Quote from: hyzhenhok on May 27, 2009, 09:43:31 PM
Quote from: Krath on May 27, 2009, 09:24:09 AM
I once had a PC, bully another pc soo bad, that the bullied pc came to my PC's local watering hole,
sang a hateful song about my pc, opener up her cloak, which to my surprise was -full- of flash powder
and attempted a suicide bombing....I couldn't hear -anything- because of the explosion and survived!

I think I remember hearing about this, but wasn't actually present for it. Was more than a year ago, right? Anyone got a log? :)

I think I heard about it, too. And I think that character that blew up was my character-at-the-time's only real friend in the world.  :o Kicked off a whole crazy arc of character development, that event.
Quote from: nessalin on July 11, 2016, 02:48:32 PM
Trunk
hidden by 'body/torso'
hides nipples

May 28, 2009, 12:07:06 AM #752 Last Edit: May 28, 2009, 12:17:55 AM by Krath
Quote from: Wolfsong on May 27, 2009, 09:30:58 PM
Quote from: Majikal on May 27, 2009, 06:26:17 PM
Quote from: Krath on May 27, 2009, 09:24:09 AM
I once had a PC, bully another pc soo bad, that the bullied pc came to my PC's local watering hole,
sang a hateful song about my pc, opener up her cloak, which to my surprise was -full- of flash powder
and attempted a suicide bombing....I couldn't hear -anything- because of the explosion and survived!

This.. is.. amazing..

log plz?kthxbai

I went through an "accidental" damage policy with my old laptop about 5 months ago so
I do not have the log, but perhaps the other player involved does?

No I do not, I went through an "accidental" damage policy of my Old Laptop :( But if the
player involved has it please post!

Seconded. This about made my morning. Why did I ever leave ARM?
Quote from: roughneck on October 13, 2018, 10:06:26 AM
Armageddon is best when it's actually harsh and brutal, not when we're only pretending that it is.

Quote from: Archbaron on May 06, 2009, 01:50:42 PM
THAT IS THE BEST LOG EVER. WHOEVER DID THAT IS AMAZING.

Late to the party, I know, but wow. That was badass. When stuff like that happens to my characters, my (limited) capacity for emoting tends to be the first thing that dies, so it's all doubly impressive to me.

My character gave kalan fruits to the suicide bomber.

He was so pissed.

QuoteNo, this was some time in December or January, if it's what I'm thinking about.

Or was it about the end of Mar 08?
If it is the one I'm thinking of, the "injured" first appeared in the 2nd half of Feb maybe.  Or were there more?

Yes March 08 may be correct.
Armageddon is best when it's actually harsh and brutal, not when we're only pretending that it is.

Quote from: Krath on May 28, 2009, 02:26:49 PM
Yes March 08 may be correct.

Bingo, then we're thinking the same character/event.
Trunk
hidden by 'body/torso'
hides nipples

I once dropped a small box in a save room. That little box doesn't show up when you enter the room, or when you look at the contents of that room. You have to know it is there, or get lucky, to find out it is there. In that little box, I left my character's life savings of 3000 coins. I was amazed the little box could hold so much, but I digress. I got chased out of the room and murdered by the soldiers. I took a two month break. Then I forgot where I dropped it.
Quote from: Cutthroat on September 30, 2008, 10:15:55 PM
> forage artifacts

You find a rusty, armed landmine and pick it up.

Built an empire and had one of closest things Zalanthas has to a tank created.

Also, had a character who was a metalsmith.

Yeah, a dude who could and did take raw metals and fashion them into items.

Suck it, crafters.

Quote from: Kronibas on May 30, 2009, 03:39:54 PM

Suck it, crafters.

I helped kill this character.

...Sorry, Kron.
Quote from: manonfire on November 04, 2013, 08:11:36 AM
The secret to great RP is having the balls to be weird and the brains to make it eloquent.

I got to see some of his metal once... my character though about killing him for it.  He didn't though.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Quote from: Kronibas on May 30, 2009, 03:39:54 PM

Suck it, crafters.

Woah. Did you special app this role?
Quote from: Gimfalisette
(10:00:49 PM) Gimf: Yes, you sentence? I sentence often.

Long-lived characters can achieve some pretty amazing shit.

Quote from: a strange shadow on May 30, 2009, 09:30:38 PM
Long-lived characters can achieve some pretty amazing shit.

Like that Byn Sergeant city elf that managed to become both a psi and a sorc?
Quote from: Dalmeth
I've come to the conclusion that relaxing is not the lack of doing anything, but doing something that comes easily to you.

I died in room 13131 once.

And got resurrected.
Quote from: SMuz on May 11, 2009, 08:01:05 AM
A lot of people hate getting randomly PK'ed

Uh? Room 13131?  Damn, now I've gotta request my character notes, not that I'd remember what room it was if I did die there.
Quote from: musashiengaging in autoerotic asphyxiation is no excuse for sloppy grammer!!!

Armageddon.org

June 08, 2009, 03:15:19 PM #769 Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 03:17:50 PM by Krath
This is over a year ago...My PC Menach was with a few other Badasses, Kon included,
and we were going to destroy an allanaki Village...Well at the time the current magicker
opened a portal to the given village, only to be met by the RED ROBED Samos and his
legion of goons! We ran as fast as we could, Kon, Menach, and two magickers into the
sands. At that time my PC had a custom tent, with a jade cross in its Sdesc. Well, we
got away for about 30 rl minutes and thought we were home free. Well, Little did we know
the moment we got up to move an invisible army surrounded us. The odds were 4 on 12-15.
The last battle between those PCs 12-15 pcs/npcs and Us Four Horsemen was by far
the most epic battle ever. I remember seeing Samos down to Near death, multiple times. We
held them off for as long as we could, so our other friends could get away....It was Awesome.

If ANYONE has that log, PLEASE post it. I know the battle lasted longer than 5 rl mins
for sure.

Pwrful socreror make typicla male misteak.
The sword is sharp, the spear is long,
The arrow swift, the Gate is strong.
The heart is bold that looks on gold;
The dwarves no more shall suffer wrong.

Quote from: brytta.leofa on June 08, 2009, 03:40:37 PM
Pwrful socreror make typicla male misteak.

Truth....Heheh

Damn it, Krath, I heard about that battle, but me and my gemmer missed it.  :-\ It sounded pretty damn epic.
Trunk
hidden by 'body/torso'
hides nipples

Quote from: Krath on June 08, 2009, 03:15:19 PM
This is over a year ago...My PC Menach was with a few other Badasses, Kon included,
and we were going to destroy an allanaki Village...Well at the time the current magicker
opened a portal to the given village, only to be met by the RED ROBED Samos and his
legion of goons! We ran as fast as we could, Kon, Menach, and two magickers into the
sands. At that time my PC had a custom tent, with a jade cross in its Sdesc. Well, we
got away for about 30 rl minutes and thought we were home free. Well, Little did we know
the moment we got up to move an invisible army surrounded us. The odds were 4 on 12-15.
The last battle between those PCs 12-15 pcs/npcs and Us Four Horsemen was by far
the most epic battle ever. I remember seeing Samos down to Near death, multiple times. We
held them off for as long as we could, so our other friends could get away....It was Awesome.

If ANYONE has that log, PLEASE post it. I know the battle lasted longer than 5 rl mins
for sure.

I remember that.

That was epic.

NO LOG THOUGH.
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

Quote from: Krath on June 08, 2009, 03:15:19 PM

for sure.

if you IM me with sweet words I'll dig up the log for you. And if you remember a unique sdesc that I could search my log folder for, that would help too.