Bragging (no ic spoilers please)

Started by Barzalene, November 23, 2003, 10:45:16 PM

Hey something to brag about! My character landed the killing blow against jcarter's uber Krathi. This was while a psychotic NPC in the vicinity kept chasing us around to spam-attack us (mostly me). The NPC kept dying and repopping during all of this, over and over again. My PC was half-dead just from being attacked by that NPC, who was in her clan!
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.

My character, who had never seen one before, was given a thong to wear.  She started out by putting it on backwards.  I actually saved that scene.  Funny stuff. :)
"In the beginning, the universe was created. This made a lot of people very angry, and has been widely regarded as a bad idea."~D. Adams

I have CDO.  It's like OCD but the letters are in alphabetical order.       Like they should be.

I crashed the MUD three times in a row, triggering the biggest string of reimbursement requests ever.
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

Quote from: Nyr on December 15, 2007, 11:34:08 AM
I crashed the MUD three times in a row, triggering the biggest string of reimbursement requests ever.

I've done this as well by trying to cook food.
Any questions, comments, or condemnations to an eternity of fiery torment?

Waving a hammer, the irate, seething crafter says, in rage-accented sirihish :
"Be impressed.  Now!"

Quote from: Dalmeth on December 15, 2007, 03:26:36 AM
I helped debug the Tuluk Undercity after it was first reworked.

When you took me to Under Tuluk, that was my first "game secret." I was so totally thrilled about that.
Quote from: Vanth on February 13, 2008, 05:27:50 PM
I'm gonna go all Gimfalisette on you guys and lay down some numbers.

I once did it three times in a row by shouting.
A gaunt, yellow-skinned gith shrieks in fear, and hauls ass.
Lizzie:
If you -want- me to think that your character is a hybrid of a black kryl and a white push-broom shaped like a penis, then you've done a great job

Took a guild_burglar with three poor stats (with an eventual age-based reroll) to become a longtime Kuraci sergeant, starting at age 13 until her death at age 31.

Witnessed the death of an Allanaki senator.

Suggested the feel command one morning in Code Discussion, and Tiernan implemented it that afternoon.

Played a character who died a very public arena death at the conclusion of the Copper War.  (The character was a nobody, but the timing of the death and the most unfortunate string of events leading up to it were pretty wild.)
"No live organism can continue for long to exist sanely under conditions of absolute reality; even larks and katydids are supposed, by some, to dream." - Shirley Jackson, The Haunting of Hill House

I had a character that stole all the remaining art and paintings from the Silverwood estate after Allanak took over Tuluk.  The Borsail Governor didn't care that the paintings disappeared.  I put them on display in an Art room.
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

I'm dissappointed in the fact that there have been IC spoilers in this thread.

...often by people that hop down other people's throats for revealing IC information.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

Quote from: spawnloser on December 15, 2007, 04:12:46 PM
I'm dissappointed in the fact that there have been IC spoilers in this thread.

...often by people that hop down other people's throats for revealing IC information.

I'm ok with it.  It's a fun thread.

Brandon
Quote from: Ghost on December 16, 2009, 06:15:17 PM
brandon....

you did the biggest mistake of your life

I didn't notice any current IC info. Of course now that Spawnloser has pointed it out, I'm sure plenty of people will read the thread over again JUST to find that IC info, that they might otherwise not have noticed was there.

Gee, this feels like deja vu all over again.
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.

Spawn's a good guy, but he's really paranoid about ... everything. Roll on, people, roll on.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

Actually, there were a few things spoken about which I thought would put this thread into lockland. It's not just spawn.

I don't particularly mind, the game's almost over... but a lot of this is stuff that has happened within one RL year.

The game was almost over a year ago, too. It might still be almost over in a year.
Telling the Truth Where Others Hush.

The last thread was filled with awesome, too, and now it's gone. I'd rather the same thing not happen to this one.

Yeah, don't fuck up my beautiful thread. Did I mention picking my nose and chasing someone around with a glob of snot? Oh, yes, I did. Carry on.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

That information helped me conquer a third of the world, Barz. Look what you've done!
Telling the Truth Where Others Hush.

Quote from: Nyr on December 15, 2007, 11:34:08 AM

I crashed the MUD three times in a row because of something Nyr did.
And I vanish into the dark
And rise above my station

Quote from: Lizzie on December 15, 2007, 08:37:52 AM
Hey something to brag about! My character landed the killing blow against jcarter's uber Krathi. This was while a psychotic NPC in the vicinity kept chasing us around to spam-attack us (mostly me). The NPC kept dying and repopping during all of this, over and over again. My PC was half-dead just from being attacked by that NPC, who was in her clan!

Evidence of the severe case of badassery: clan NPCs turn against their own because they know.

Quote from: flurry on December 15, 2007, 12:24:54 PMPlayed a character who died a very public arena death at the conclusion of the Copper War.  (The character was a nobody, but the timing of the death and the most unfortunate string of events leading up to it were pretty wild.)

I played a mute soldier who guarded this character and refused his bribery attempts :D.

In my first hour ever playing Armageddon I became a hunter in House Kadius when I met a certain family member whom is still around at the bar. I was a total noob.

Walked in on a mudsex scene and someone mispelled penis as pensi.

I played the shyest, most socially-uncomfortable, stammering servant possible and seduced Tuluk's most eligible, unattainable bachelor - completely on accident.
Quote from: saquartey
Rairen, what would we do without you?

I once got so stunningly drunk in game that I thought I was bugged.  I was at the "totally plastered"  of drunk for about 5 in game days without having touch a drop of booze when I finally started to freak out.  I figured either I was bugged, or got hit by some evil magiker curse.  I wished up asking if I really was that drunk.  I got back:

A staff member sends:
     "You are, in fact, gradually getting better.  But you were certainly stunningly drunk.  It's a wonder you didn't pass out."

I have a feeling I some how managed to drink WELL past where most people pass out, and than drank some more.  I guess there is no limit to how long you can get drunk, and the drunk value decays at a linear rate.  The result was that I was stuck at "totally plastered" for over 5 in game days without drinking a single drop.

I had an immortal message me and said that one character of mine had the highest alcohol and spice levels they have ever seen.
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

I once lured another character into the apartment I had broken into, where a PC the other character had a crush on was sexing up -another- PC.  So funny to watch everyones' reactions after getting him to come in the room by shouting for him to "Come in and join the fun" from outside.

I wish everyone involved understood just how amusing that situation was.
Quote from: Wish

Don't think you're having all the fun...
You know me, I hate everyone!

Wish there was something real!
Wish there was something true!
Wish there was something real,
in this world full of YOU!