Bragging (no ic spoilers please)

Started by Barzalene, November 23, 2003, 10:45:16 PM

December 12, 2007, 05:29:33 PM #125 Last Edit: December 12, 2007, 05:31:23 PM by manonfire
I had the first ever PC Speaker of CAM.

(old threads have rights too)

Being out of moves saved my PC from dying to a defiler.

Faithful Lord Malik had run her all around the place on foot while he was mounted and she had to lie down for a sleep.  :P He left her sleeping on the side of the North Road.  Just as she went to sleep the defiler attacked Malik on the road (one room away).  Had she been there, she would probably would have died defending him.  Instead, she woke up, knew something bad was going on, went charging around through magickal stuff screaming her fool HG head off, and finally got back to the Tuluki gates.

Yay for being out of moves!
Quote from: J S BachIf it ain't baroque, don't fix it.

I travelled to Old Tuluk - before the city was built  .. circa '04

In July.

Whoops! 
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

- Moved that torched & rotting merchant wagon to the stables in a certain merchant house.

>drop pants
You do not have that item.

Quote from: Yokunama on December 12, 2007, 06:34:15 PM
- Moved that torched & rotting merchant wagon to the stables in a certain merchant house.

My last character was close to rebuilding that piece of shit.

I've skinned bahamets, mekillots, a silt horror, kiyets, dujats, and a gaj with the same character.
And I vanish into the dark
And rise above my station

I had a character that mined copper.
Any questions, comments, or condemnations to an eternity of fiery torment?

Waving a hammer, the irate, seething crafter says, in rage-accented sirihish :
"Be impressed.  Now!"

I once held up the Gaj with a crossbow, subdued a templar, and newbie repopped after dying in the arena.  I've traveled back in time.  I've made 20,000 coins in three days, twice.  Killed a Lirathan.  And Ghost.

Never done anything monumental or world shaking, but DAMN did it all feel good.
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

I paid someone to fuck a fruit in the Barrel.
Quote from: H. L.  MenckenEvery normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.

I've stole my friends favorite weapon so I could buy spice. It was worth it. And it sold for a lot.
Quote from: Shoka Windrunner on April 16, 2008, 10:34:00 AM
Arm is evil.  And I love it.  It's like the softest, cuddliest, happy smelling teddy bear in the world, except it is stuffed with meth needles that inject you everytime

I traded a handful of dried fruit for a shitty pair of pants, because I was butt nekkid. The guy who traded with me didn't have any backup pants, either.  Ah, the 'Rinth...
Quote from: nessalin on July 11, 2016, 02:48:32 PM
Trunk
hidden by 'body/torso'
hides nipples

Different characters of mine have had kentu, heshrak, and tatlum, and I've never played halflings, gith, or templars.

-Hosted my own Mudsex RPT?!? (It was scheduled for 3 females and 1 male but one didn't make it)
We couldn't find the key to the apartment door afterwards and had to wish up.... *psst* Some immortal stole it.

>drop pants

I think I know where that fourth one went.
Quote from: Shoka Windrunner on April 16, 2008, 10:34:00 AM
Arm is evil.  And I love it.  It's like the softest, cuddliest, happy smelling teddy bear in the world, except it is stuffed with meth needles that inject you everytime

Quote from: LauraMars on December 12, 2007, 08:10:19 PM
Killed a Lirathan.  And Ghost.

Never done anything monumental or world shaking, but DAMN did it all feel good.

You killed that innocent kid.  Damn you.

*shakes a fist*
some of my posts are serious stuff

I once filled a mug up with shit and drank it.

And offered it to a friend.

Oh lord my first few days of this mud.

All this talk of filling containers and bags with poop left and right.. Am I missing a craft?
"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

Quote from: Maybe42or54 on December 12, 2007, 10:50:41 PM
I've stole my friends favorite weapon so I could buy spice. It was worth it. And it sold for a lot.

That's so cool.

Quote from: Zoltan on December 12, 2007, 11:05:02 PM
I traded a handful of dried fruit for a shitty pair of pants, because I was butt nekkid. The guy who traded with me didn't have any backup pants, either.  Ah, the 'Rinth...

Also awesome.

Man there is some cool stuff in this thread.

I love the fruit fucking one as well?

Played a magicker class without casting a single spell. (The character lasted some months RL time)

>drop pants

December 13, 2007, 01:56:46 AM #146 Last Edit: December 13, 2007, 01:59:15 AM by Ender
I took down an entire noble house.

It was House Morlaine.  My commoner PC who was a spy for Allanak in the rebellion was supposed to speak at Ysania's trial but OOCly I couldn't log on that day, so I was proxied by Sathis himself who was a red robe at the time.

I have no idea how many PCs I've PKed over the years, but I know its a lot.
man
/mæn/

-noun

1.   A biped, ungrateful.

Quote from: Malken on December 13, 2007, 12:11:50 AM
All this talk of filling containers and bags with poop left and right.. Am I missing a craft?

I had a character drop trou and poop off the end of a wagon to make a political statement.
And I vanish into the dark
And rise above my station

Anyone up for reenacting two girls one cup with me IG?

PM me for more info. Looking for people who can keep a PC alive.

I was responsible for the death-by-exploding of a couple prominent PCs and a few buildings.

I had a character get her hands on Something Really Cool and resisted the OOC temptation to keep it, because it scared her so much to own.

Had a PC get turned into an NPC Allanaki Senator.