Tattoos

Started by Questions, November 07, 2003, 01:25:27 AM

This should be moved to the OOC forumn, instead of General Discussion..

But...
hmm.

A tattoo, you say?

Hmm.  I guess it might be neat.
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

Yeah at first I thought he wanted that in game.

By the way, what the heck is it?

Quote from: "John"Yeah at first I thought he wanted that in game.

By the way, what the heck is it?

I'll save Angela Christine the trouble.

Its a gith clitoris.

If you were getting a tattoo. I recommend using the basic outline of the outside part in that picture and putting something else inside. If you were going to get EXACTLY that... I'd keep it small as well... I'd laugh if I saw someone with a big thing of that on their forearm or back or something.

Creeper
21sters Unite!

Someone needs to get the Tuluki caste tattoos in RL.

File under: things to do at APMs when you're drunk.
Quote from: tapas on December 04, 2017, 01:47:50 AM
I think we might need to change World Discussion to Armchair Zalanthan Anthropology.

QuoteSomeone needs to get the Tuluki caste tattoos in RL.

I would, only Tuluk sucks.

Tell you what though, Rae. If I ever get over my fear of needles, I'll get a big, coiled purple Byn dragon on back. What do you say to that, eh?

Sure, people will probably just assume I'm gay anime enthusiast, but whatever.
EvilRoeSlade wrote:
QuoteYou find a bulbous root sac and pick it up.
You shout, in sirihish:
"I HAVE A BULBOUS SAC"
QuoteA staff member sends:
     "You are likely dead."

Apparently I don't even have to do disgusting things anymore, others will do it in my name.  I've become the Patron Saint of Revolting Shit.

Some people think the thing in the middle is a silt pearl, or a smooth stone.

Some say it is the planet itself, and Zalanthas has the weirdest ring formation ever.

Others say it is a crystal ball or magick mirror in a bone frame, and what you see through the mirror is a dustswept landscape.  You can sort of see a hill in the middle, and a far off sun or moon in the upper right section.

And then there is CRW, who is a filthy, filthy boy.

Quote from: "FiveDisgruntledMonkeysWit"
Tell you what though, Rae. If I ever get over my fear of needles, I'll get a big, coiled purple Byn dragon on back. What do you say to that, eh?

Bah, if you get over your fear of needles don't waste your new found bravery on a tattoo, give blood instead.  If you regret it after (and you won't) the blood grows back within three months anyway.

AC
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

Why not donate plasma? Can do that twice a week for 25 bucks a pop. Its my drinking money, and since my blood is thinned out from the plasma donation, I get drunk cheaper. Win-win situation. College is crazy.
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Im only 18 as well, find out yourself.
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

It is a dust swept landscape that much is obvious.

What you should do. Is have that outline stretched and moded about and then add in the center to make it a stylized dragon head.

Although an outline like that with a fancy tower in it and a dragon wrapped around the base of the circle would be cool.

Hmm... If I took some time I could think of all sorts of sweet shit to use that circle as the base for.

Creeper
21sters Unite!

I am SO getting a (blah) and (blah) colored seven pronged star on my hands one of these days.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

I always thought it was me looking down from the walls of 'Nak.
And the edge is jest some thing I dreamed up :)

Schlinky
l armageddon รจ la mia aggiunta.