HRPT

Started by Sandlord, November 06, 2003, 09:29:16 PM

I was playing my char just before the HRPT but couldnt play during it and after it, tonight or tomorow will be my first back in the world since the hrpt as taken place. My question is can I be informed of what happened during it so when i log in and see myself standing in a pile of rubble where the tavern use to be and i dont have to say "Damn that was a deep sleep" Just cuz your not logged in doesnt mean your char is not alive and walking the streets and going to work, such and such. So is it possible for me to be filled in, even in the events are IC?
oh I'm on fire.

Most IC boards in the taverns have the latest rumours.  However, if you're in Luir's Outpost, you might have to wish up.
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

Your best bet would be the mail the mud account.   They can fill you in on whatever you would/should know.
"No live organism can continue for long to exist sanely under conditions of absolute reality; even larks and katydids are supposed, by some, to dream." - Shirley Jackson, The Haunting of Hill House