Hermaphrodites and Crossdressing

Started by nauta, December 16, 2016, 10:14:06 AM

Quote from: Molten Heart on December 16, 2016, 02:41:10 PM
Quote from: Lutagar on December 16, 2016, 01:51:15 PM
Y'all say no one would pay much attention to a mutation but I've got one word for you:

Catgirl

I've been resisting posting, but this thread reminds me of Angela Christine and a certain genital mutation she once posted about (maybe more than once? I've been searching but can't find it). It's etched in my memory and I'll never forget.

I think Barzalene had a hand in it too. Vagina Dentata. Do yourself a favor and don't do an image search.
Now you're looking for the secret. But you won't find it because of course, you're not really looking. You don't really want to work it out. You want to be fooled.

lol
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

It's just a campfire of WTF they're warming their hands on. Don't judge them based on the robe and hat, BadSkeelz.
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

Serious question here: Are some people feeling insecure now that Trump has been elected and are worried whether or not society is going to reverse course in becoming more accepting of people who aren't the typical person? This really feels like a need to shove people's social agenda down everyone else's throat with only a taken effort as to making it apply to Zalanthas. An extremely token effort. This thread could be discussing RL with little to no meaningful change.

I'll play my character. You play your character. If you feel like I'm acting inappropriately and bringing real life prejudices into the game, report me. I don't need to sit here for thread after thread to discuss the merits of treating <insert latest fringe member of the population that is on people's mind here> like X or like Y. Take it to off-topic if you're so desperate to discuss how society should treat such people.

Quote from: Miradus on December 16, 2016, 02:21:47 PM
Quote from: Armaddict on December 16, 2016, 02:20:08 PM
...you guys certainly take roleplaying to a whole other level than I do, for sure.

Same. I've never seen any other character's genitals. Don't intend to either.

Except virtually, when I strip noob corpses for lootz.
QuoteSunshine all the time makes a desert.
Vote at TMS
Vote at TMC

I think it's more telling when people raise their "don't tread on me" flags the moment these sorts of discussions come up.

Now you're looking for the secret. But you won't find it because of course, you're not really looking. You don't really want to work it out. You want to be fooled.

Quote from: Jingo on December 16, 2016, 05:32:56 PM
I think it's more telling when people raise their "don't tread on me" flags the moment these sorts of discussions come up.

What do you mean by "people" ?
"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

Quote from: Malken on December 16, 2016, 05:42:53 PM
Quote from: Jingo on December 16, 2016, 05:32:56 PM

What do you mean by "people" ?

It means they've run out of logic and decided to throw up the "agree with me or you must be a bigot" flag.
Quote from: BadSkeelz
Ah well you should just kill those PCs. They're not worth the time of plotting creatively against.

I'm just confused.

~Jack Vance~

Quote from: Reiloth on December 16, 2016, 05:54:00 PM
I'm just confused.

I've been confused since the thread with the poll in it and have just been sitting back in my lurker chair, eating popcorn the entire ride.
The Ooze is strong with this one

Quote from: 8bitgrandpa on June 28, 2016, 12:01:20 AM
You are our official hammer, Ooze.

Malachi 2:3

Quote from: WanderingOoze on December 16, 2016, 05:56:12 PM
Quote from: Reiloth on December 16, 2016, 05:54:00 PM
I'm just confused.

I've been confused since the thread with the poll in it and have just been sitting back in my lurker chair, eating popcorn the entire ride.

Yo tambien.

I mean, I get the topic.  But damn.  Shit went hard.
QuoteSunshine all the time makes a desert.
Vote at TMS
Vote at TMC

Thread locked permanently now.

The topic has been discussed to death. Staff position on this should be clear by now.