The Massive Conflict Thread

Started by Taven, December 01, 2016, 09:47:44 PM

That or...they just...you know.  Don't like the idea.  And they explain why.  And that disagreement devolves into proving which side is right even though it comes down to preference and vision for the game.

I do like how you did your post in the same way as that Shane Koyczan poem called 'Troll', where he puts in a part talking about how he's already upset the trolls.  That way everyone who says they don't like the poem gets called out by all the people who like the poem as a troll or troll enabler or horrible human being because they didn't like the poem.
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

Then it didn't apply to you Armaddict, if that's what you feel.  I said NOT ALWAYS.  Thus your point, covered in my points.  Thanks for agreeing I guess?   ;)
At your table, the badass dun-clad female says in tribal-accented sirihish, putting on a piping voice, incongruous not the least because it doesn't get rid of her rasp:
     "'Oh, I killed me a forest cat!' That's nice; I wiped me bum after taking a shit.

February 01, 2017, 07:02:32 PM #327 Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 07:04:20 PM by Armaddict
NO F U I THOT U WERE TALKING ABUT ME

Edit:  This is totally me messing around and trying to be fun.  Just in case.  Because some people...don't see the bad spelling and exaggerated caps and see sarcasm, they think I'm actually flipping out.  Having to disclaimer sucks.
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

Quote from: Armaddict on February 01, 2017, 07:02:32 PM
NO F U I THOT U WERE TALKING ABUT ME

Edit:  This is totally me messing around and trying to be fun.  Just in case.  Because some people...don't see the bad spelling and exaggerated caps and see sarcasm, they think I'm actually flipping out.  Having to disclaimer sucks.

Does that...actually happen on here?  Lol. 

Most of the time I just sit here and laugh.  I know you guys can't hear me.  But trust me.  I'm laughing.
At your table, the badass dun-clad female says in tribal-accented sirihish, putting on a piping voice, incongruous not the least because it doesn't get rid of her rasp:
     "'Oh, I killed me a forest cat!' That's nice; I wiped me bum after taking a shit.