Why are sandwiches unfeasible in Zalanthas?

Started by Norcal, July 04, 2016, 01:07:10 PM

I have thought an awful lot about this one folks.

I have given it hours of study and scrutinized the question.  Weighed the pros and cons.  And..

finally..

After a lot of effort I have come to one conclusion;

Sandwiches  are only feasible in Zalanthas if you VOTE! 

My data clearly shows that if we get to number one on TMS and stay there...sandwiches will suddenly appear at the finer establishments of Zalanthas.

GO VOTE (please)
At your table, the XXXXXXXX templar says in sirihish, echoing:
     "Everyone is SAFE in His Walls."

I mastercrafted a sandwich once while voting.

Every time I >put sandwich pack, it turned into the base ingredients, and I had to take it out and re-craft it.

So remember, everyone; vote TMC, TMS, and for sandwich baggies to be added to the game!

Quote from: Hicksville Hoochie on July 04, 2016, 01:42:56 PM

Every time I >put sandwich pack, it turned into the base ingredients, and I had to take it out and re-craft it.

Sounds like you were twinking your cooking skill. Tsk, tsk, tsk.  ;)

I confess I often forget to vote, and I know some people don't bother voting on TMC because they don't have an account. Well, in the case these two things overlap you can log into my account:

Name: RGS
Password: RGS

And vote that way. I already did today, so don't bother, but some other day. You can also use my account to post on the forums I suppose. Just... make me look good.

Remember, people!  Everyone loves a stone mage so support those sand witches!  Vote!
Quote from: Dalmeth
I've come to the conclusion that relaxing is not the lack of doing anything, but doing something that comes easily to you.

Quote from: Pale Horse on July 05, 2016, 01:25:19 AM
Remember, people!  Everyone loves a stone mage so support those sand witches!  Vote!

You know the reason why we probably don't HAVE sandwiches is because of sand witches.

July 05, 2016, 12:54:38 PM #6 Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 11:10:19 AM by Molten Heart
"It's too hot in the hottub!"

-James Brown

https://youtu.be/ZCOSPtyZAPA

Zalanthans are hipsters and all the sandwiches are deconstructed.

I voted.

I voted for panini.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

I think the real reason Zalanthas doesn't have sandwiches is that the breads available to us make shitty sandwiches.

Now pita, that is something I can get behind.

July 07, 2016, 01:38:35 PM #10 Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 01:41:09 PM by Raptor_Dan
Elf meat pita pockets, please. These are the only pockets I want elves in.

I voted so hard I'm sore.

Edited to add: Holy Falafel Sharps, Kankman! We're number four on TMS!
Quote from: Miradus on January 26, 2017, 11:36:32 AM
I'm just looking for a general consensus. Or Moe's opinion. Either one generally can be accepted as canon.

Quote from: RogueGunslinger on July 04, 2016, 08:59:44 PM

And vote that way. I already did today, so don't bother, but some other day. You can also use my account to post on the forums I suppose. Just... make me look good.

Did anyone else fall for this?
I'm just looking for a general consensus. Or Moe's opinion. Either one generally can be accepted as canon.

July 29, 2016, 01:53:08 PM #12 Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 11:07:18 AM by Molten Heart
"It's too hot in the hottub!"

-James Brown

https://youtu.be/ZCOSPtyZAPA

Voted.

Where's my fucking karma! Is this how this works? Can I have extra spec appz mebbe instedz?

Seriously though keep this up, every time I see us in the top 3 on TMS I notice a lot more newbie boots ig and action on the helper chat. Keep it up!
A staff member sends you:
"Normally we don't see a <redacted> walk into a room full of <redacted> and start indiscriminately killing."

You send to staff:
"Welcome to Armageddon."

Quote from: Raptor_Dan on July 07, 2016, 01:41:56 PM
Quote from: RogueGunslinger on July 04, 2016, 08:59:44 PM

Did anyone else fall for this?

Nothing to fall for really. That's indeed the account name and password.

Well played.

*slow clap*

We're 3rd place by like 12 votes.

Since we've been at the 2nd place spot for a good part of this month I've noticed lots of new players in the game. New players make me happy.

Keep Majikal happy.
A staff member sends you:
"Normally we don't see a <redacted> walk into a room full of <redacted> and start indiscriminately killing."

You send to staff:
"Welcome to Armageddon."

tmc rank: 1
updated: May 13, 2013
created: September, 1991
codebase: Dikumud

Heh.

We beat Aardwolf.
Quote from: Adhira on January 01, 2014, 07:15:46 PM
I could give a shit about wholesome.

Let's get back to sandwiches. If I take a loaf of bread, slice off two thin pieces and place a slab of meat between them, DO I LOSE KARMA?

Secondly, they're unfeasible because I'm the first guy to open up a sandwich shop with hopes that I can open branches throughout the Known. We'd headquarter in Allanak, obviously. Other sandwich shops would open after noting my success and trade would slowly begin to revolve around sandwiches - eclipsing profit margins for clothing, weapons, and spice. It'd turn into a cutthroat race to the top and before you know it, the entire game's been consumed by the business.

Eventually, due to transforming the harsh desert world into a backdrop for a food industry war, staff would be forced to step in and a cataclysmic event would ensue for a reset. That's why sandwiches are unfeasible.

Oh, right. And, uh, vote.
Whatever happens, happens.