Armageddon, you beautiful, sweet lover you...

Started by Kankman, June 23, 2016, 09:38:13 PM

Spice always comes back to haunt you.  ;D
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

Ive just been having a really great time in game lately, I'm not 100% certain why, but things are just really clicking for me again
and it's great.

I mean, I've played pretty consistently, and always enjoy it to some degree. But That feeling of 'I realllllly don't want to log out, dang it!' Left me for awhile, but now its back. And it's great.
The Ooze is strong with this one

Quote from: 8bitgrandpa on June 28, 2016, 12:01:20 AM
You are our official hammer, Ooze.

Malachi 2:3

Quote from: WanderingOoze on November 29, 2016, 03:20:45 AM
Ive just been having a really great time in game lately, I'm not 100% certain why, but things are just really clicking for me again
and it's great.

I mean, I've played pretty consistently, and always enjoy it to some degree. But That feeling of 'I realllllly don't want to log out, dang it!' Left me for awhile, but now its back. And it's great.

While playing from work has really affected my schedule (I now only get to play during EST work hours) I still really am enjoying the game, as well. Its difficult, because sometimes I want to play at home, but that's when its girlfriend time, martial arts, catching up on TV, homework eventually, and all sorts of other responsibilities.

Worse comes when I get it all done, and I try to log in "for just an hour" late at night, an inevitably someone finds me despite it being the OPPOSITE of when I play, and its tough to log back out
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

I know what you mean, Riev.

I have two types of playtime ...

The first is when I log on and I'm only partly playing. That's my crafting-grebbing-hunting time and I generally prefer to do it alone. Because I'll be at the keyboard for 5 minutes and then afk for 30.

Then when I have the time to focus I start throwing out the Ways to find any in-game friends and look for people to interact with.

I've been back for a while now, but god damn it feels good to be back.  I love this game.
QuoteSunshine all the time makes a desert.
Vote at TMS
Vote at TMC