Write the worst mdesc

Started by Beethoven, June 17, 2016, 10:34:12 AM

Only the most masculine of all men to be alive, the sheer amount of masculine you see on this masculine man is the most divine form of masculine you had ever seen. The way his masculine pecs and abs show off is just too masculine for your eyes,

sdesc: You shouldn't have done that.
mdesc:
File 1: BEN
File 2: DROWNED
Do yourself a favor, and play Resident Evil 4 again.

September 15, 2016, 01:46:34 PM #79 Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 01:48:26 PM by Desertman
The pretty, zaftig elf

This elven woman is pretty. Her skin is porcelain white and has no scars. She is round and curvy without being fat. Her long ears are pointed because she's an elf and she has marvelous tattoos of pleasant looking flowers in vibrant colors all over them. Her hair glistens with the magnificent sheen of visible health and radiance and cascades down about her shoulders and over her very ample bosom in lustrous ebony curls. Her wide hips and firm muscular legs give her a runner's build.

Name: Barbara
Objective: Build an army.
Guild: Warrior
Sub-Guild: Outdoorsman

Quote from: James de Monet on April 09, 2015, 01:54:57 AM
My phone now autocorrects "damn" to Dman.
Quote from: deathkamon on November 14, 2015, 12:29:56 AM
The young daughter has been filled.

September 15, 2016, 06:33:19 PM #81 Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 11:46:36 PM by whitt
Name
Rose

Sdesc
the sweet child

Mdesc
She's got a smile that, it seems to be, reminds you of childhood memories
where everything was as fresh as the bright red sky.
Now and then, when you see her face, it takes you away to that special place
and if you stare too long, you'd probably break down and cry.
She's got eyes of the bluest kind as if they thought of rain.
You'd hate to look into those eyes and see an ounce of pain.
Her hair reminds you of a warm safe place where as a child you'd hide
and pray for the thunder and the wind to quietly pass you by.

Background
She gets up around seven.  Gets outta bed around nine.
And she don't worry about nothin' no, cause worryin's a waste of her time.

The show usually starts around seven. She goes on stage at nine.
Gets on her bug at eleven, sippin' a drink and feelin' fine.

She's been dancin' with Mr.Krentakh.
He's been knockin'.
He won't' leave her alone.

Guild
Assassin

Subguild
Bard

Keyword
Sweet Child Mine
Quote from: BadSkeelz
Ah well you should just kill those PCs. They're not worth the time of plotting creatively against.

K'anye W'est

Gold diggers lookin' at me now. I'm Kanye, can't handle me. Better than Tay Swift, better than all them nay-sayers. Kicked from the awards, flyin' forward, can't even handle me. Break yo' neck at light-speed, makin' yo ass bounce at light-speed. You ain't Kim, I don't even care, I'm crim. Let's play, let's slay.

All I see turns to brown, as the sun burns the ground
And my eyes fill with sand, as I scan this wasted land
Trying to find, trying to find where I've been.

Sdesc: the man without a hat
Mdesc: This is a man who has no hat.
I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.

s desc - "the tig-ol-bittied half giant"

m desc - This gigantic fat assed half giant has some of the biggest titties you've ever seen.  They hang like balled up dwarves from either side of her chest, the way you'd think of gods as big. She must wear three braziers at all times to keep them in any sort of sentry position but even then they tend to flop out uncontrollably. Her back looks like its been broken a few dozen times but upon closer inspection you realize its just a triple hunchback from the immense weight she carries from day to day.  If you had to judge she probably weighs in around as much as a small inix and her facial features share a striking resemblance with her butt.  On each of the four knuckles of her hands are tattooed the letters P R I N - C E S S and there are eleven fucked up looking half-giant children following her around aimlessly. 

objective - Find sugar daddy, or just sugar.
The glowing Nessalin Nebula flickers eternally overhead.
This Angers The Shade of Nessalin.

Quote from: perfecto on September 19, 2016, 05:09:34 PM

m desc - This gigantic fat assed half giant has some of the biggest titties you've ever seen.  They hang like balled up dwarves from either side of her chest, the way you'd think of gods as big. She must wear three braziers at all times to keep them in any sort of sentry position but even then they tend to flop out uncontrollably. Her back looks like its been broken a few dozen times but upon closer inspection you realize its just a triple hunchback from the immense weight she carries from day to day.  If you had to judge she probably weighs in around as much as a small inix and her facial features share a striking resemblance with her butt.  On each of the four knuckles of her hands are tattooed the letters P R I N - C E S S and there are eleven fucked up looking half-giant children following her around aimlessly. 

bra·zier (noun)
1. a portable heater consisting of a pan or stand for holding lighted coals.
2. NORTH AMERICAN a barbecue.

Yes!
as IF you didn't just have them unconscious, naked, and helpless in the street 4 minutes ago

Quote from: perfecto on September 19, 2016, 05:09:34 PM

Lol. Or just sugar. What was I doing again?
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

Quote from: Beethoven on September 09, 2016, 11:22:01 AM
the bipedal, dual-armed humanoid (or, the vaguely appearance man)

The first thing one might be likely to notice about this humanoid is his pair of symmetrical legs and feet, marking him unmistakably as a biped.

This one got me.
Quote from: Lizzie on February 10, 2016, 09:37:57 PM
You know I think if James simply retitled his thread "Cheese" and apologized for his first post being off-topic, all problems would be solved.

Okay, so I kind of stole this one, but...

sdesc: the handsome and great man
mdesc: I was born on Mt. Masculine bitch, under the Masculine star, no more than several moments after the masculine druids declared my masculine birth. Bitch, I'm great. I sweat coffee because it pleases me because that's how masculine I am. Always got a swimsuit model hanging off my legs wherever I go.
objective: Become a pretty princess.
Do yourself a favor, and play Resident Evil 4 again.

Quote from: a french mans shirt on September 19, 2016, 06:04:32 PM
Okay, so I kind of stole this one, but...

sdesc: the handsome and great man
mdesc: I was born on Mt. Masculine bitch, under the Masculine star, no more than several moments after the masculine druids declared my masculine birth. Bitch, I'm great. I sweat coffee because it pleases me because that's how masculine I am. Always got a swimsuit model hanging off my legs wherever I go.
objective: Become a pretty princess.

Masculine.

So I found this while I was digging through my file of potential characters. Apparantly I wrote this while I was feeling particularly troll one day. Unfortunately, I didn't submit it as a character app because the background was too long. Technically, this isn't a mdesc. I tweaked the mdesc for another character, so I can't post it here. Which means I am breaking the rules of this thread. Hah.

Name: Bubashababa

Sdesc: The not-booblicious, fantastically blue-haired female

Background:

Bubashababa, or Bubs, was born in a tiny tribe somewhere northeast of Allanak. In fact, the tribe was so tiny that the entire tribe consists of her parents, her crazy old grandaunt, and their pet gurth. They were probably not very good at doing this tribal thing because one day, Bubs' father, who was also acting chief of that time, told some really bad raiders to fuck off. So their tribe got raided, and Bubs, being only a toddler at that time, was taken to be sold as a random slave down in the city. Fortunately, the raiders pissed off someone powerful in Allanak. While they were heading there, they were attacked by a bunch of soldiers, and died. The soldiers, taking pity on her, decided to take her back to the city. Unfortunately, there was a terrible storm, and instead of making their way south, they made their way all the way west, and fell off the shield wall. And died. Somehow, Bubs managed to survive all of that, and that's how the giths found her. They were going to take her back to their lair and cook her and eat her when a group of Bynners came and killed everything in their path. However, she's too tiny, so they didn't notice her. Bubs sat there for a few more hours when a hunter came and found her. Taking pity on her - because apparently that's what people do when they see her since she's a toddler and toddlers are so darn cute - the hunter took her to Nak. Unfortunately, he accidently ate something he wasn't supposed to eat and died. With so many people dying around her, it's a wonder Bubs was able to survive. But survive she did. Some old lady took pity on her and took her in, and managed not to die, or at least held off long enough until Bubs grew older. Then the old lady died to old age. Luckily, she was just a toddler, and all these memories of being raided, captured, rescued, falling off a wall, roped off to be eaten, rescued again, people dying in front of her, didn't seem to have any traumatic effect on her.
I ruin immershunz.

this one is pretty bad b/c it's trying too hard. was from a gladiator I played once upon a time...

name: Dicknose

sdesc:  the bulbous, phallic-nosed dwarf

mdesc:  Rather blocky and stalwart, this dwarf's two stubby legs support a massive
body that ripples menacingly with muscle.  His arms are bulky and riddled with
poorly healed scars which cover his leathery skin.  Atop a thick, miniscule
neck, is a disproportionately large head.  Just beneath his beady eyes,
sticking out a full three inches from his face like some massive bulbous
protrusion, is his nose -- which regardless of any angle one looks at it,
appears like a stubby, erect penis. 

and i think any mdesc referring to breasts like kalan fruit or any kind of fruit is bad... that being said, I want to mudsex them all. *facepalm for both sides of that coin*
Czar of City Elves.