Write the worst mdesc

Started by Beethoven, June 17, 2016, 10:34:12 AM

Name
K'tanya Aaliyah Valentine

Sdesc
the abstemious, nebulous-quilled femme

Mdesc
Embodiment of abstemious, this female's altitudinous stance betrays a sense of magnetic aura as fibrous meat ripples sleekly under her gold-pigmented husk. A nebulous mane flows in a luxurious continuation down past her exquisite shoulders, every strand of her silken tress seems to hold an ethereal coruscate as they frame a dewy countenance of the utmost enticement. Orbs of sapphire hue are accented by argentite flecks, a thick veil of dark lashes curtaining the opalescent gaze. A dainty proboscis sets atop a pair of delicate lips awashed with a supple pink that reminiscence of a sweet innocent kiss.  Malleable, hand sized  breasts and a graceful hips render this being a budding woman on the tender cusp of adulthood. A barely salient cicatrice on the tip of her index digit scar her otherwise unsullied skin.

Background
She appears to be just a normal girl growing up in the rough neighbourhood of the Labyrinth and her eyes can see the goodness in any creature's heart. All she wants was to search for love, and she believes that one day - her one true love will come to her and rescue her from the poverty she grow up in.
Her friends and enemies call her Lovefang Shadowsong!
Her favored weapon is a huge steam-powered javelin which can restore the life of good persons.

Guild
Warrior

Subguild
Physician

Keyword
Lovefang, Shadowsong
Quote from: Majikal on August 20, 2009, 05:53:09 PM

Running after Carru, catching them, then eating them while they are still breathing is a Red Fang's version of 'fast food'.

It's a good thing you included "breasts" in her mdesc; I don't think anyone would bother to give her "love" otherwise.

i'll give her my steam-powered javelin.
Quote from: Adhira on January 01, 2014, 07:15:46 PM
I could give a shit about wholesome.

Quote from: BadSkeelz on September 09, 2016, 12:15:51 AM
It's a good thing you included "breasts" in her mdesc; I don't think anyone would bother to give her "love" otherwise.

Mdesc
Embodiment of abstemious, this female's altitudinous stance BREASTS betrays a sense of magnetic aura as fibrous meat ripples sleekly under her gold-pigmented husk. A nebulous mane flows in a luxurious continuation down past her exquisite BREASTS shoulders, every strand of her silken tress seems to hold an ethereal coruscate as they frame a dewy countenance of the utmost BREASTS enticement. Orbs of sapphire hue are accented by argentite flecks, a thick veil of dark lashes curtaining the opalescent gaze. A dainty proboscis sets atop a pair of delicate lips awashed with a supple BREASTS pink that reminiscence of a sweet innocent kiss.  Malleable, hand sized  breasts and a graceful hips render this being a budding woman on the tender cusp of BREASTS BREASTS BREASTS adulthood. A barely salient cicatrice on the tip of her index digit scar her otherwise unsullied skin. Breasts.

Quote from: evilcabbage on September 09, 2016, 12:59:40 AM
i'll give her my steam-powered javelin.

Mdesc
Embodiment of abstemious, this female's altitudinous stance BREASTS betrays a sense of magnetic aura as fibrous meat ripples sleekly under her gold-pigmented husk. A nebulous mane flows in a luxurious continuation down past her exquisite BREASTS shoulders, every strand of her silken tress seems to hold an ethereal coruscate as they frame a dewy countenance of the utmost BREASTS enticement. Orbs of sapphire hue are accented by argentite flecks, a thick veil of dark lashes curtaining the opalescent gaze. A dainty proboscis sets atop a pair of delicate lips awashed with a supple BREASTS pink that reminiscence of a sweet innocent kiss.  Malleable, hand sized  breasts and a graceful hips render this being a budding woman on the tender cusp of BREASTS BREASTS BREASTS adulthood. A barely salient cicatrice on the tip of her index digit scar her otherwise unsullied skin. Breasts.

Quote from: Me on September 08, 2016, 11:28:52 PM
Mdesc
Embodiment of abstemious, this female's altitudinous stance betrays a sense of magnetic aura as fibrous meat ripples sleekly under her gold-pigmented husk. A nebulous mane flows in a luxurious continuation down past her exquisite shoulders, every strand of her silken tress seems to hold an ethereal coruscate as they frame a dewy countenance of the utmost enticement. Orbs of sapphire hue are accented by argentite flecks, a thick veil of dark lashes curtaining the opalescent gaze. A dainty proboscis sets atop a pair of delicate lips awashed with a supple pink that reminiscence of a sweet innocent kiss.  Malleable, hand sized  breasts and a graceful hips render this being a budding woman on the tender cusp of adulthood. A barely salient cicatrice on the tip of her index digit scar her otherwise unsullied skin.
She sounds like she has a wonderful.... Personality :D
yousuck

Name

Sdesc

Mdesc

Background
She appears to be just a normal girl growing up in the rough neighbourhood of the Labyrinth and her eyes can see the goodness in any creature's heart. All she wants was to search for love, and she believes that one day - her one true love will come to her and rescue her from the poverty she grow up in.
Her favored weapon is a huge steam-powered javelin which can restore the life of good persons.

Guild
Warrior

Subguild
Physician

Keyword
Lovefang, Shadowsong

:o :o :o :o :o

You may have just won.

But she isn't a army of Barbara.

Also she isn't full of crescendo.

She isn't vaguely appearance girl enough too.
I ruin immershunz.

I thought she was rather vaguely appearance girl, myself.

Any female PC is vaguely appearance girl if you try hard enough to ignore what they actually wrote.

Quote from: Delirium on September 09, 2016, 10:03:07 AM
Any female PC is vaguely appearance girl if you try are hard enough to ignore what they actually wrote.

:o
Quote from: James de Monet on April 09, 2015, 01:54:57 AM
My phone now autocorrects "damn" to Dman.
Quote from: deathkamon on November 14, 2015, 12:29:56 AM
The young daughter has been filled.

Name

Sdesc

Mdesc

Background

Guild
Warrior

Subguild
Physician

Keyword
Lovefang, Shadowsong

I'm annoyed just by reading this. Needs more army of Barbara.
Quote from: James de Monet on April 09, 2015, 01:54:57 AM
My phone now autocorrects "damn" to Dman.
Quote from: deathkamon on November 14, 2015, 12:29:56 AM
The young daughter has been filled.

the bipedal, dual-armed humanoid (or, the vaguely appearance man)

The first thing one might be likely to notice about this humanoid is his pair of symmetrical legs and feet, marking him unmistakably as a biped.  His single, roughly cylindrical torso is capped with twin shoulders and dual arms, culminating in a five-fingered hand on each side. Attached to his neck is a head crowned with hair of a remarkable texture and color, and his face sports two eyes with black pupils and white sclera, a nose evidently made for smelling things, and lips that part when he speaks to reveal a set of teeth. Protruding from the sides of his head-shaped head are ears that unquestionably declare to the world his humanoid ancestry.

sdesc the curvaceous, blood-haired woman

mdesc: PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS

Quote from: little chicken woman on September 09, 2016, 10:52:59 PM
sdesc the curvaceous, blood-haired woman

mdesc: PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS

it's a trap!
Quote from: Adhira on January 01, 2014, 07:15:46 PM
I could give a shit about wholesome.

sdesc:  the man with the incredibly large
mdesc:  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

Quote from: Nyr on September 12, 2016, 07:42:18 PM

bonus points if you tack something odd like lips or nose after, so if you ever got a templar's robe you could be
the man with the incredibly large templar
Quote from: Maester Aemon Targaryen
What is honor compared to a woman's love? ...Wind and words. Wind and words. We are only human, and the gods have fashioned us for love. That is our great glory, and our great tragedy.

Quote from: bardlyone on September 12, 2016, 07:45:03 PM

bonus points if you tack something odd like lips or nose after, so if you ever got a templar's robe you could be
I intend to steal a robe someday as a half elf, and I'll walk around Luir's as the tall, long eared half templar.
yousuck

Quote from: yousuff on September 12, 2016, 08:20:26 PM
Quote from: bardlyone on September 12, 2016, 07:45:03 PM

I intend to steal a robe someday as a half elf, and I'll walk around Luir's as the tall, long eared half templar.

I actually laughed outloud to this.
All I see turns to brown, as the sun burns the ground
And my eyes fill with sand, as I scan this wasted land
Trying to find, trying to find where I've been.

Done.

Sdesc: The overly masculine man

Mdesc: Only the most masculine of all men to be alive, the sheer amount of masculine you see on this masculine man is the most divine form of masculine you had ever seen. The way his masculine pecs and abs show off is just too masculine for your eyes, and Goddamn that snap he gives is so sharp he sends you at negative stun. Literally, his eyes are reminiscent of the deepest blues of the deepest oceans you'll ever set your eyes upon, and just a single glance at them will kill you just because they're too masculine and sexy to set your eyes upon. Just a single flex of one of his biceps just magnetizes everyone of the opposite gender over to him. Rumor has it that his biceps are the reason Tektolnes has no wives.

Someone creative do an mdesc for: The hunchback with one eye larger than the other

Sdesc The slim, curvaceous woman

mdesc

This woman is slim, her shoulders sprout out to her left and right elegantly. Growing forth from her two dainty wrists are two lightly calloused palms where delicate fingers sprout forth. Despite her slender frame, she has two generous breasts thrusting out proudly from her one chest while a generous curving set of hips lend her an hour-glass figure. Two long legs sprout forth from her hour-glass generous curving set of hips and leads downwards, ending in two dainty feet that each has five toes. She also has black hair that frames her heart-shaped face, that has two deep blue eyes and one button nose and a mouth.
Quote from: Majikal on August 20, 2009, 05:53:09 PM

Running after Carru, catching them, then eating them while they are still breathing is a Red Fang's version of 'fast food'.

Sdesc: Dark haired woman
mdesc: http://i.cqnews.net/english/attachement/jpg/site82/20130502/002215b59e8a12ec160609.jpg
That's me.
My name is :Awesomegirl@hotmail.com
hit me up if you want to cyber.

Quote from: racurtne on September 06, 2016, 11:05:31 PMHe licks the blood of his enemies from his knaves. 

ahahaha
I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.