Smash Rangers, Way War Now

Started by MeTekillot, April 05, 2016, 10:18:01 PM

I disagree with the OP my rangers never skill up fast enough and have a tough time PKing several elementalists in one hunt before having to go back and rest up a bit.  I think we need to bring back the "trap" skill and add it to their skill-set so I can distract those pesky rouge gickers with random packs left out in the sands to blow their faces off while I shoot them in their throats with my poisoned barbed death arrows of doom.

Also I think their haggle should be A LOT better since I'm always bringing back like ten bags worth of stuff on every trip, it only makes sense I would learn how to haggle over my precious dingy yellow leaves.
The glowing Nessalin Nebula flickers eternally overhead.
This Angers The Shade of Nessalin.

I've never seen such an obvious troll attempt go so well.

I think that splintering everything into subclasses is one way to get to a classless system - something I personally have wanted to see in Armageddon for a long time.  Will it ever go that far? I doubt it - BUT choosing chunks of skills is one way to do something similar.

Why don't we just roll ranger and psionicist skills into one guild?
Now you're looking for the secret. But you won't find it because of course, you're not really looking. You don't really want to work it out. You want to be fooled.