Funny sayings in Arm.

Started by Hauwke, December 07, 2015, 05:49:39 AM

Tek, Yeah.
Quote from MeTekillot
Samos the salter never goes to jail! Hahaha!

Quote from: Hauwke on December 23, 2015, 10:51:21 PM
I agree with mispronouncing names. I like to go the route of: if that dudes name is a tribal name how in the fuck would my southie get it right the first time everytime?
Or even just naming differences between races. I mean an elf would have a wierd name as compared to a human in the humans perspective and vice versa.
Well
Maybe elves would have pronouncable names.
I assume most of them want to have semi-normal names so people don't immediately hate them/insult them even more.

Well a Celf might simply to blend in. But your run of the mill Delf would have a tribal name that blends in with their tribe.

Quote from: Hauwke on December 24, 2015, 01:29:51 AM
Well a Celf might simply to blend in. But your run of the mill Delf would have a tribal name that blends in with their tribe.
Oh hell yeah.
But like, I'm talking in Allanak.
Everyone should have 'southern names' except maybe a few celves that are all 'for muh tribe'.

Stiffen your wick. Not because it is ultra clever, but because it is one of the first NPCs that I remember looking at and thinking "That.... is amazing."
We were somewhere near the Shield Wall, on the edge of the Red Desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

I both love and hate that npc. He is gloriously evil or something