Funny sayings in Arm.

Started by Hauwke, December 07, 2015, 05:49:39 AM

Ok so I have been hearing some funny ass sentances lately, in hopes of encouraging the people of the GDB to bring out yer funnies, im starting this thread.
Funniest one gets bragging rights or some other lame thing.
Funniest I have heard ingame from memory is necker pecker. I find it funny dont judge.

I judge. I'm judging now. What are you going to do about it?

Im gonna cry like a little girl and complain to... Some staff member about you because i hate you and stuff  ;D

Call him a necker pecker Hauwke.

This thread is going places.
"Never was anything great achieved without danger."
     -Niccolo Machiavelli

I will just stick my pecker in his necker Ingame that should solve the issues right?

Metekillot?  He plays a filthy breed.
Sometimes, severity is the price we pay for greatness

This is off topic but I honest dont give a shit. Any way eeeeeww you filfy breed you

When Tuluk was still open, I used to get a snerk out of hearing the bardies called Circle Jerks.
Sitting in your comfort,
You don't believe I'm real,
But you cannot buy protection
from the way that I feel.

Is that what that refers to ingame? Huh didnt know that

I used to dismiss people's ideas by saying they were "as likely as a necker in a noble's estate". Only I found it even mildly amusing.
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

I've used "like tits on a necker" to describe something that's practically impossible or unlikely.

Quote from: BadSkeelz on December 07, 2015, 06:00:35 PM
I've used "like tits on a necker" to describe something that's practically impossible or unlikely.
I have boobs :(

It occurs to me. Neckers are made fun of in so many ways. Its hilarious

When a dwarf freezes up or doesn't respond, I say he's stumped.

And when a dwarf walks into a room, rolls my tent, picks it up, and runs away, I tell the local Templar that he stumped away with my tent.
Be gentle. I had a Nyr brush with death that I'm still getting over.

Quote from: Asanadas on December 09, 2015, 03:03:18 PM

And when a dwarf walks into a room, rolls my tent, picks it up, and runs away, I tell the local Templar that he stumped away with my tent.

I just cast 'mon un request player complaint'

Quote from: Saellyn on December 12, 2015, 04:41:01 PM

I just cast 'mon un request player complaint'

Why? Does it go against documented stump behavior?

"What did he look like?"

"Had the sharpest ears I ever did see, fer a stump, that is."

Sound off... In the dark. Enough said.

Yes, some of you know exactly what I'm talking about.
I ruin immershunz.

"Don't stick your dick in crazy"

Quote from: Jihelu on December 23, 2015, 08:43:17 AM
"Don't stick your dick in crazy"

There's another option?

QuoteA female voice says, in sirihish:
     "] yer a wizard, oashi"

I like to deliberately mess up long names. Bonus points if it's the name of a noble or templar.

Walk like a man, don't run like an elf!
Quote from: MorgenesYa..what Bushranger said...that's the ticket.

I agree with mispronouncing names. I like to go the route of: if that dudes name is a tribal name how in the fuck would my southie get it right the first time everytime?
Or even just naming differences between races. I mean an elf would have a wierd name as compared to a human in the humans perspective and vice versa.

Tek, Yeah.
Quote from MeTekillot
Samos the salter never goes to jail! Hahaha!

Quote from: Hauwke on December 23, 2015, 10:51:21 PM
I agree with mispronouncing names. I like to go the route of: if that dudes name is a tribal name how in the fuck would my southie get it right the first time everytime?
Or even just naming differences between races. I mean an elf would have a wierd name as compared to a human in the humans perspective and vice versa.
Well
Maybe elves would have pronouncable names.
I assume most of them want to have semi-normal names so people don't immediately hate them/insult them even more.

Well a Celf might simply to blend in. But your run of the mill Delf would have a tribal name that blends in with their tribe.

Quote from: Hauwke on December 24, 2015, 01:29:51 AM
Well a Celf might simply to blend in. But your run of the mill Delf would have a tribal name that blends in with their tribe.
Oh hell yeah.
But like, I'm talking in Allanak.
Everyone should have 'southern names' except maybe a few celves that are all 'for muh tribe'.

Stiffen your wick. Not because it is ultra clever, but because it is one of the first NPCs that I remember looking at and thinking "That.... is amazing."
We were somewhere near the Shield Wall, on the edge of the Red Desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

I both love and hate that npc. He is gloriously evil or something