Feedback Poll: A new name for Rebel.

Started by Rathustra, November 21, 2015, 06:17:34 PM

Which of the following would be a better name for 'Rebel'?

Outlaw
24 (36.4%)
Drifter
7 (10.6%)
Wastelander
23 (34.8%)
Guerrilla
9 (13.6%)
Outcast
3 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 66

Voting closed: November 23, 2015, 06:26:53 PM

Scouts have existed as long as people have roamed the wastes, setting out ahead of others, steps light to avoid unwanted attention. There self reliance doesn't end there however, as often they are provisioned sparingly. It's not unusual for a scout to have to maintain their own armor and create replacement weapons as theirs are lost and damaged. Even high cliffs and harsh storms can't stop the scout, who conquers these challenges through determination and skill, all to ensure safe passage to those who follow.
3/21/16 Never Forget

Hell yeah.

Could you imagine if it had wilderness scan for those pesky spiders and kagors. That would be sexy.

I think that a "Pioneer" subguild would be great and could come with a lot of extras that are not usually available to normal subguilds - BUT

The downside of all these extras would come at price that for every outside rooms you move into, you have a 1% chance of dying instantly to dysentery.
"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

Quote from: Malken on November 23, 2015, 10:23:47 PM
I think that a "Pioneer" subguild would be great and could come with a lot of extras that are not usually available to normal subguilds - BUT

The downside of all these extras would come at price that for every outside rooms you move into, you have a 1% chance of dying instantly to dysentery.

Here lies Andee, tandu sasuage and flame chease.
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

I like scout better than the other options.
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

Congratulations to OUTLAW - I suppose history has not been kind to the armed insurgents of the north. It was a close one though - with a single determining vote swaying it.

Thanks for taking part in the discussion and offering suggestions on how the subguild can be developed. Look out for the new Outlaw subguild in our subguild renovations.

Subguild Renovations still on track - ETA during Adhira's holiday time vacation  :P
"It doesn't matter what country someone's from, or what they look like, or the color of their skin. It doesn't matter what they smell like, or that they spell words slightly differently, some would say more correctly." - Jemaine Clement. FOTC.