35 (38.9%)
endurance
6 (6.7%)
agility
24 (26.7%)
wisdom
25 (27.8%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Wisdom's where its at. I love the hell out of high elf wisdom.

Agility is really useful in mudsex situations, which is 90% of my play, so I'll go with that
Part-Time Internets Lady

Strength is where it's at, you can carry more stuffs.

It was tough, but I've chosen strength over endurance. I hate having to game weight, down to emptying my pockets of shit like soap and random doohickeys, in a desperate attempt to be semi armed and armored.

That said I like having 100+ HP and high agility, too.

Agility.

Once had a 60 day ranger fight a 7 day ranger. My average agility was no match for their exceptional agility. I didn't just lose, I got absolutely stomped.

Quote from: James de Monet on April 09, 2015, 01:54:57 AM
My phone now autocorrects "damn" to Dman.
Quote from: deathkamon on November 14, 2015, 12:29:56 AM
The young daughter has been filled.

Quote from: Desertman on June 17, 2015, 04:11:54 PM
Agility.

Once had a 60 day ranger fight a 7 day ranger. My average agility was no match for their exceptional agility. I didn't just lose, I got absolutely stomped.

>not using bows

If you don't max strength you are a bitch.
Master parry and any weapon skill over novice will ensure every foe is met with EXTREME DESTRUCTION.
Except beetles.

Endurance.  Anything under 100hp makes me twitchy, and I just can't deal with no stun.
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.

My longest lived character had exceptional in both strength and agility, and it was stupidly OP.  If I cared more about winning fights and not just being lazy, I'd go agility over strength any day.

One of these days, I'm going to roll a PC with decent stats, again.

One of these days...
Quote from: WarriorPoet
I play this game to pretend to chop muthafuckaz up with bone swords.
Quote from: SmuzI come to the GDB to roleplay being deep and wise.
Quote from: VanthSynthesis, you scare me a little bit.

Charisma.
There is a candle in your heart, ready to be kindled. There is a void in your soul, ready to be filled. Can you feel it?  Can you?
- Rumi

There's no option for "other"?
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.

penis

(What?!?! No one had said it already! Also, "penis" is a hilarious word.)
Quote from: Decameron on September 16, 2010, 04:47:50 PM
Character: "I've been working on building a new barracks for some tim-"
NPC: "Yeah, that fell through, sucks but YOUR HOUSE IS ON FIREEE!! FIRE-KANKS!!"

Quote from: Talia on June 17, 2015, 06:30:54 PM
penis

Girth and length are separate statistics though.  They are...hard-coded. So even a twink will have a rough time getting it up.
There is a candle in your heart, ready to be kindled. There is a void in your soul, ready to be filled. Can you feel it?  Can you?
- Rumi

Quote from: Tetra on June 17, 2015, 06:47:25 PM
Quote from: Talia on June 17, 2015, 06:30:54 PM
penis

Girth and length are separate statistics though.  They are...hard-coded. So even a twink will have a rough time getting it up.

> who
Immortals
---------

There are 0 visible Immortals currently in the world.

There are 0 players currently in the world, other than yourself.

"Only the Lonely" - Roy Orbison

Strength seems to be the difference between blows bouncing off scrabs at day 2 and killing them. I think anything good and above you'll be just fine, provided it isn't one of them rare super scrabs. The ones that toss out an unspeakable neck shot.

Scrabs are not a good metric for anything.

Just sayin'.

Quote from: Synthesis on June 18, 2015, 01:46:46 AM
Scrabs are not a good metric for anything.

Just sayin'.

Let the young scrab slayer feel confident, and then we can all have a good laugh as he shits his pants when a scrab <redacted> and <redacted> with <redacted>.

Days played
Useful tips: Commands |  |Storytelling:  1  2

All I know is every time I prioritize wisdom I get really shitty scores in everything else.

Sure, scrabs vary. That much is clear. I'm just saying there's a very noticeable difference in having different tiers in strength. Health is always safe to buy into, because if you're going to live for a while, you're probably going to have at least one close call, and even if you hit like a monster, getting one shot for 100 health is a real possibility in the long term. That's my opinion. But I'm just a noob eh? Scrabs are a good indicator for 2 hour old characters. If you can kill them at 2 hours old, you're probably doing well on your stats. Or they're doing terribly. You might just be a warrior, though.

You shouldn't be fighting scrabs at 2 hours, anyway.  That's just science.

just in terms of which stat is the funnest to have at a very high level, I would say agility. you really feel it when your PC is ultra-quick.

it was a close decision.

Agility won out over wisdom

I love fast and nimble characters and characters with good manual dexterity, I can come up with tons of ways such can be used to add extra little flourishes to RP.

Wisdom is second because generally speaking, most of my character concepts are at least somewhat intellectially sharp, and I feel that wisdom on arm does represent that too, and well, If wisdom isn't at least average, it doesn't feel RIGHT as playing them very smart!

Strength.  Purely because encumbrance is a bitch.
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

Age. I wish time in Arm passed twice as slowly.