endurance
6 (6.7%)
agility
24 (26.7%)
wisdom
25 (27.8%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Quote from: John on July 05, 2015, 09:58:21 AM
Quote from: Clearsighted on July 05, 2015, 09:45:24 AMAt least until you come across someone with equitable skill and like, 115 HP or some shit. Bastard.
Assuming someone who dumped wisdom (let's assume you prioritised it) and yet has still attained the same skill level as you, sure. They'll be better off assuming that strength and agility are also the same. However combat tends to be fairly well spread out across all of the stats (better than any other system I've seen) so unless you're assuming someone whose literally equal or better than you in every way, having bad stamina won't necessarily make you a worse fighter than someone with higher stamina.

All things being roughly equal, having a 20-30 HP buffer over the other guy, is a big deal.

That said, this is just for sparring and swinging one's dick around. Real PvP - real PK - is, rarely so glorious as a straight up fight with bone swords chopping away. It used to be more common. But not anymore.

These days, it's gonna be poison, arrows, gickery, or some kind of gangbang. Unless you get lucky.

That's the thing about Armageddon. In most circumstances, having a friend, trumps whatever gear or stats the other guy has. Unless it's like, X-D or something. Then you and your friend should run away.

Quote from: Clearsighted on July 05, 2015, 02:11:01 PM
That said, this is just for sparring and swinging one's dick around. Real PvP - real PK - is, rarely so glorious as a straight up fight with bone swords chopping away. It used to be more common. But not anymore.

Real talk. Most players I've seen the last few years seem to think this is Game of Thrones or something where threats have to be made and answered through political intrigue. Newp. This is Arm. I'm going to wait until you leave the gates, and then run you over with my inix. Bring your friends if you'd like.
Quote from: musashiengaging in autoerotic asphyxiation is no excuse for sloppy grammer!!!

Armageddon.org

Quote from: LauraMars on July 03, 2015, 07:24:08 PM
FAVORITE STAT IS WISGILITY

Or Charsima. Tough decision.

Charisma. The only stat that RNG ain't got shit on.
There is a candle in your heart, ready to be kindled. There is a void in your soul, ready to be filled. Can you feel it?  Can you?
- Rumi

I still think agility is more important for combat, but I'm gonna have to change my answer to strength, just for the inventory vs. encumbrance issue.
Quote from: WarriorPoet
I play this game to pretend to chop muthafuckaz up with bone swords.
Quote from: SmuzI come to the GDB to roleplay being deep and wise.
Quote from: VanthSynthesis, you scare me a little bit.

Typically, I prefer being able to soak hits to dodging them, in most any game I play. I feel safer knowing a lucky backstab or crit won't one-shot everything I've invested. May not be optimal, but its my preference. That said, I have atrocious luck with stat rolls. I think the math would say strength is the best stat, but I always feel wary playing with low endurance. Its the one I never prioritize first, but its near always a firm second.