Would you stop playing if Nyr changed your sdesc to 'the arsehole'?

Started by lordcooper, February 05, 2015, 07:51:12 PM

Would you stop playing if Nyr changed your sdesc to 'the arsehole'?

Yes
2 (7.7%)
No
4 (15.4%)
I've been asking them to for months
11 (42.3%)
No opinion, but didn't want to feel left out
9 (34.6%)

Total Members Voted: 26

^
Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote from: Delirium on August 04, 2014, 10:11:38 AM
fuck authority smoke weed erryday

oh and here's a free videogame.

This only fits the sdesc critera if it is objective, not subjective. So if we are talking about a character simply displaying personality characteristics of arsehole-ness, then it's not allowable, and of course I'd have to quit the game in protest over violation of our all-important rules. But if it was changed to "the arsehole" because, objectively, the character literally was a giant walking asshole, then that would be OK.

I think it would require a special app, though.
Quote from: Decameron on September 16, 2010, 04:47:50 PM
Character: "I've been working on building a new barracks for some tim-"
NPC: "Yeah, that fell through, sucks but YOUR HOUSE IS ON FIREEE!! FIRE-KANKS!!"

Quote from: Talia on February 05, 2015, 08:42:48 PM
This only fits the sdesc critera if it is objective, not subjective. So if we are talking about a character simply displaying personality characteristics of arsehole-ness, then it's not allowable, and of course I'd have to quit the game in protest over violation of our all-important rules. But if it was changed to "the arsehole" because, objectively, the character literally was a giant walking asshole, then that would be OK.

Next special app:

sdesc: the grey, hairless arsehole

mdesc:
This arsehole is grey and hairless. It appears that the arsehole became detached from a stump.
It is quite stinky. It has no legs, arms, nor head. It is hard to determine exactly how it gets around
as there are no discernible eyes. It smells mostly of shit, because of the clinging turd that hangs
to it.

Race: Dwarf

Guild: Assassin

Subguild: Hunter

Height: 10 inches

Weight: 1 stone
I am unable to respond to PMs sent on the GDB. If you want to send me something, please send it to my email.

Quote from: slvrmoontiger on February 05, 2015, 09:32:13 PM
Quote from: Talia on February 05, 2015, 08:42:48 PM

Next special app:

sdesc: the grey, hairless arsehole

mdesc:
This arsehole is grey and hairless. It appears that the arsehole became detached from a stump.
It is quite stinky. It has no legs, arms, nor head. It is hard to determine exactly how it gets around
as there are no discernible eyes. It smells mostly of shit, because of the clinging turd that hangs
to it.

Race: Dwarf

Guild: Assassin

Subguild: Hunter

Height: 10 inches

Weight: 1 stone
You forgot to mention everytime it moves it fills the room with.
"Somehow, against all laws of physics, the arsehole moves against the tide of gravity to shift across the room"