Movember is more voting month!

Started by Malken, November 01, 2014, 01:25:51 AM

"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

TMS has us at 11 guys. Press that blue button, no need to sign up! Just vote!
Quote from: BleakOne
Dammit Kol you made me laugh too.
A staff member sends:
     "Hi! Please don't kill the sparring dummy."

7 on TMC. For fucks sake.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

4 votes and we could jump 2 places.
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.

RRPT

Quote from: Barsook on November 02, 2014, 06:39:48 PM
who
Immortals
---------

There are 0 visible Immortals currently in the world.

There are 81 players currently in the world, other than yourself.

I wonder if this event is history page news.

How is it we only have 80 Votes on TMS?  Vote ya Fooks!
Quote from: BadSkeelz
Ah well you should just kill those PCs. They're not worth the time of plotting creatively against.

I just realized I can vote on TMS from my phone, you know.....when I'm not near my computer....I would never vote on both devices every day going forward.
Quote from: James de Monet on April 09, 2015, 01:54:57 AM
My phone now autocorrects "damn" to Dman.
Quote from: deathkamon on November 14, 2015, 12:29:56 AM
The young daughter has been filled.

Or ya know, your home computer, work computer, mobile phone, vpn... it's all based on ip address.  I imagine that many of the higher ranking muds take advantage of this to retain their spots at the top.
You notice: A war beetle squeezes out an Orin-sized ball of dung.

Do more voting!

doesn't the term "movember" have something to do with prostate glands and mustaches? I fucking hate both of those things so I am in full support of Movember meaning Mo'VotEmber instead. Fuck prostates and mustaches, I fucking hate both of them.

(well, maybe I hate mustaches more)
Useful tips: Commands |  |Storytelling:  1  2

I like my prostate.
Quote from: BleakOne
Dammit Kol you made me laugh too.
A staff member sends:
     "Hi! Please don't kill the sparring dummy."

We're on pace to get around 275-300 new accounts this month, and I see several promising newbie accounts with lots of hours logged this month already. Let's keep doing it, guys!
Quote from: Decameron on September 16, 2010, 04:47:50 PM
Character: "I've been working on building a new barracks for some tim-"
NPC: "Yeah, that fell through, sucks but YOUR HOUSE IS ON FIREEE!! FIRE-KANKS!!"

Quote from: Harmless on November 06, 2014, 09:12:02 AM
doesn't the term "movember" have something to do with prostate glands and mustaches? I fucking hate both of those things so I am in full support of Movember meaning Mo'VotEmber instead. Fuck prostates and mustaches, I fucking hate both of them.

(well, maybe I hate mustaches more)

I, personally, am a big fan of my prostate's work.

I, personally, am a fan of gaining ranks on TMS.  In that vein, we only need 22 more votes to the next rank!  We should be able to easily attain that with how many people we have on the GDB.

Keep voting! We're still on pace to get 300 new accounts this month. That's really fabulous. Let's keep going.
Quote from: Decameron on September 16, 2010, 04:47:50 PM
Character: "I've been working on building a new barracks for some tim-"
NPC: "Yeah, that fell through, sucks but YOUR HOUSE IS ON FIREEE!! FIRE-KANKS!!"

Quote from: Talia on November 08, 2014, 04:31:17 PM
Keep voting! We're still on pace to get 300 new accounts this month. That's really fabulous. Let's keep going.

That's good. And with the current stellar work being put into the mud the retention rate on those accounts should be a positive surprise!
Modern concepts of fair trials and justice are simply nonexistent in Zalanthas. If you are accused, you are guilty until someone important decides you might be useful. It doesn't really matter if you did it or not.

Even the little white bellied one is trying.

We can see the five spot from here!
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Quote from: Barzalene on November 10, 2014, 08:16:42 AM
We can see the five spot from here!

It's only 13 votes away.

as IF you didn't just have them unconscious, naked, and helpless in the street 4 minutes ago

Still tied.