Movember is more voting month!

Started by Malken, November 01, 2014, 01:25:51 AM

That's what he said.
Sometimes, severity is the price we pay for greatness

I'd like to think we got #5 because I voted.

You can feel this way too.

Vote.
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

The four spot will be harder. I think we have to go for it, if only to make sure we keep #5.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Quote from: Barzalene on November 11, 2014, 08:14:00 AM
The four spot will be harder. I think we have to go for it, if only to make sure we keep #5.

It's only 64 votes up.  If about 40 people voted twice a day, we'd be there.  And we usually have more than 40 players at peak, so it's doable!
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.

Is that the top five? Oh yes it is...

Quote from: James de Monet on April 09, 2015, 01:54:57 AM
My phone now autocorrects "damn" to Dman.
Quote from: deathkamon on November 14, 2015, 12:29:56 AM
The young daughter has been filled.

We're losing ground, only 2 votes away from dropping back to #6.

One vote from getting fifth back, guys, come'n.

QuoteA female voice says, in sirihish:
     "] yer a wizard, oashi"

Still on track for 300+ new accounts this month. And I see a handful of promising newbie accounts who have put in a lot of hours already and have played over the course of several days. You guys are working it!
Quote from: Decameron on September 16, 2010, 04:47:50 PM
Character: "I've been working on building a new barracks for some tim-"
NPC: "Yeah, that fell through, sucks but YOUR HOUSE IS ON FIREEE!! FIRE-KANKS!!"

#5 is 10 places away and we have 50+ people on right now.  If you haven't voted yet, you should!  We could take back #5.

TMC still won't let me vote so I give up.
21sters Unite!

Good morning. I voted. It was fun. Now I'll eat an orange.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

9 votes from taking over! C'mon!
Quote from: BleakOne
Dammit Kol you made me laugh too.
A staff member sends:
     "Hi! Please don't kill the sparring dummy."

I voted, did you?!  Keep it up folks and I see no reason why we can't take it all the way up to 3rd!

Quote from: Kol on November 12, 2014, 08:53:19 AM
9 votes from taking over! C'mon!

Now 7 votes from taking 5th place.  Let's do this!

4 votes!

7 votes from #5.
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

We have a lot of work to do this morning.

Why are we letting Lusterna climb up our ass?

Quote from: Barzalene on November 15, 2014, 01:50:03 PM
Why are we letting Lusterna climb up our ass?

No consent rules on TMS? :o
Quote from: BadSkeelz
Ah well you should just kill those PCs. They're not worth the time of plotting creatively against.

Remember that we're the best game in the world and that one day the votes ought to reflect that. Vote!

We are three votes from losing 6th place. Let's not sink in the ranks, vote!
Burner of Ships

We're 5 votes behind!

Hey! No slackers!

We've been killing it in TMC all month, and I think that should help a lot!  It'd be amazing to have this again:

http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,8309.msg80984.html#msg80984
as IF you didn't just have them unconscious, naked, and helpless in the street 4 minutes ago