October spooky vote time!

Started by solera, October 01, 2014, 01:39:03 PM

PEOPLE!

TMS October. Five of us have voted us into 25th.
Eighty five have voted the No.1 spot

It's time for October spooky vote time!

If you don't vote, something spooky will happen!  Spooky things!

Vote for Arm on TMS and TMC!
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

Meh.
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

I voted, but spooky things happened anyway.  :(

I didn't vote and my modem died. Yours can be next

Happy morning!  Go vote.
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.

Four more votes and we can overtake Lusternia on TMS! Get to voting!

Six votes out of the top ten.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Hi, it's morning, do voting.
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.

We're #9. Last month we were down around ... 19 or 20?!?!

Don't slack, team.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

Voted!
Quote from: Decameron on September 16, 2010, 04:47:50 PM
Character: "I've been working on building a new barracks for some tim-"
NPC: "Yeah, that fell through, sucks but YOUR HOUSE IS ON FIREEE!! FIRE-KANKS!!"

We need three votes, right now.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

We're beating Lusternia.  Good.
There is a candle in your heart, ready to be kindled. There is a void in your soul, ready to be filled. Can you feel it?  Can you?
- Rumi

9th is good.
8th would be better.
5 votes, now!

We're doing better in the vote game than we have done in a long time!
Let's keep it up! Vote!!!

Come on guys! Lets gun for ninth place!

Quote from: Araza on October 06, 2014, 03:22:33 PM
Come on guys! Lets gun for ninth place!

9th, and 4 votes away from 8th!

I know these posts can seem spammy, but we can easily keep up this momentum if we want to!

Don't forget TMC
We can take back first with a push!

Quote from: Barzalene on October 06, 2014, 10:12:56 PM
Don't forget TMC
We can take back first with a push!

And don't just "don't forget TMC."  That's where a lot of our visibility comes from!

Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

Does it matter if we vote, and then click on the actual link to go to the website?
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

Yesterday 20 behind, today only fifteen. We could take 1st back.