Have you ever filed one?

Yes
44 (56.4%)
No
30 (38.5%)
Impossibly, a third answer
4 (5.1%)

Total Members Voted: 77

Two.  Once because was seriously annoyed by what I thought was repeated, twinky behavior.  Better for staff to look into it, than for me to ruin my mood.  And once because it was clear someone was a new player who did not understand the IC/OOC barrier.
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.

Quote from: Fujikoma on April 26, 2014, 05:44:22 AM
The game really needs a few more easily accessible private rooms, or more public rooms where the rules are "either ignore it or gtfo".

The Giggity Room [E, U, Quit]
   This massive room is filled with the musky scent of despair and
bad grammer. The walls are stained with crayon drawings of boobs,
one poor rendition of a bushy vagina, and a big ol' cock'nballs.
At the far end of the room barred windows allow access to clerks
under their respective Complaints We Ignore signs.
A list of useful bot scripts hangs from the wall here.
A dozen finely-dressed f-me's wait patiently in line to complain.
The shaggy, decrepit man stands on a soapbox, shouting Kanye West tweets.
The poorley described man sits here, asking OOC for every female's AIM handle.
The thin woman stands here, pretending to be afk when he gets in trouble IG.
The ugly half-elf has mudsex with a blue-eyed Lirathan.
The blue-eyed Lirathan has mudsex with an ugly half-elf.
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

Quote from: Fujikoma on April 26, 2014, 05:49:35 AM
Pretty solid, until someone sneaks in then bitches.

My poor (unspecified classes) eyes were burned from their sockets! My kids were watching when I went to spy on that hapless couple!

amount of times this has actually happened:

0 times
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

I once played with someone that was just a total OOC twink and ignored all documentation surrounding what they were supposed to be doing, and I did not file a player complaint. Looking back, I wish I had, as I would like for them not to be able to do that. I took the temporary solution of just storing the character *I* was playing, because I was getting so frustrated with them. It would have been better for me to have Staff take a look.

But other than that, I've never really felt like I've had much to complain about, but I am a pretty easygoing person and don't get my boxers all in a wad if someone does something a little weird. What I've been trying to do instead is find ways ICly that it might make sense for me to try to address something that's going on (which sometimes can't be done) if it's appropriate for my character/character's level of knowledge/intellect. The "hunting with sparring weapons" example is perfect for this sort of behavior.

But I understand a lot of these cases people were being OOCed against, and I've never had that happen to me that I know of.