MushClient help

Started by Helloworld, November 04, 2013, 07:53:30 PM

Hey guys,

I've recently re-downloaded MushClient. I used to have it set so that when you type a command, the text of that command, when entered, would be a different colour, just like it does in the client on the main site. I'm unable to find the function to enable this this time around and any help would be amazing, it really throws me off my game and can make things confusing in a tussle... :/

Thanks all for any information!!!

I think what you're talking about is the command echo.

If so, you can toggle it on/off and change the color by going to: Game -> Configure -> Commands...

In the window that pops up, pay attention to the section titled Output Window. You need to make sure that the box is checked so that command echo is toggled on, and you can change the color scheme using the drop down menu.

Good luck!

Awesome, thank you so much. I'd spent *ages* trying to sort that out!!!

See you all in the black command prompt ^.^

did you ever use the mushclient infobar for arma?

It's now a plugin.

Step 1: Save this XML file to your hard drive. I recommend the MushClient/worlds/plugins directory.

Steps 2-4: Open MUSHclient and Hit shift-ctrl-p to open the plugins menu. Click the "Add" button. Navigate to where you saved this file and select it. Click Close.

Step 5: Hop into your Armageddon character and send this command to arma: InstallInfobar

Other Commands:
ManaOn displays your mana values
ManaOff hides them.
SwapInfobar swaps between the Detailed and Descriptive versions...
   Detailed offers a detailed list of numbers.
   Descriptive drops all numbers and instead says stuff like this:
       "You're hurting, exhausted, woozy, armed, mounted, and set for running. Also you're Fighting: Amos. It's late afternoon."

p.s.
Here's another mushclient plugin for Armageddon: combat Highlights

Is there a way to set a quick-key to turn timers on and off without having to go to the timer tab?
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Yeah  FantasyWriter.

group them into a single group. Then use the EnableGroup command to turn all the timers in the group on or off.

EnableGroup ("groupname", true)  -- enable the group
EnableGroup ("groupname", false)  -- disable the group

if you haven't done any scripting for mushclient before, you're missing out! it's really easy and there's a great mushclient scripting intro vid by the mushclient creator.

if you have any questions or get stuck, PM or email me.

I need some help.  Don't know how I did this.  I think my touch pad went crazy and all of a sudden my screen looks like this.

Kinda hard Arming when my screen is so tiny!
Thanks for any help on this.

Try Window > Restore or  Window > Maximize on the toolbar?
Quote from: BadSkeelz
Ah well you should just kill those PCs. They're not worth the time of plotting creatively against.

Oh god, I've done this before and actually went a full day unable to play before finally figurine it out. And, of course I don't remember how I fixed it.

Hope Whitt's answer helps.

View -> Reset window locations

Thanks for the advice!  Got it back to normal by resetting the toolbar location!