Boo! October voting thread: votes reset!

Started by ShaLeah, October 01, 2013, 09:19:31 AM

Quote from: a french mans shirt on October 10, 2013, 07:12:30 AM
That one vote drives me crazy for some reason. Unfortunately I've voted all I can for today.

YOU CANNOT RESIST

THIS IS HAPPENING

IT COMPELS YOU TO VOTE

Awww puppies and rabbits... Too bad you had to ruin it with a nasty cat.
I am unable to respond to PMs sent on the GDB. If you want to send me something, please send it to my email.

Good News: We only need 102 more votes to take 3rd place on TMS.
Bad News: We are barely hanging onto 4th place on TMS by a couple votes.

VOTE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!
I am unable to respond to PMs sent on the GDB. If you want to send me something, please send it to my email.

We're now in 5th place on TMS. Please vote.

I'm sorry to be unkind but, you're much prettier when you vote.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

We're in 5th on TMS.  We deserve better!
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.

I just voted!  How about you?  Take a moment and click on those little buttons up there to the left!

Also, you should know that coders are fueled by votes so we need votes to make updates to the game!  So vote!

*Some of the statements above may or may not be total fabrications of the posters imagination.

We're just slipping and slipping. Every day I look it's worse, and I'm voting more than ever. What's up?
Quote from: Riev on June 12, 2019, 02:20:04 PM
Do you kill your sparring partners once they are useless to you, so that you are king?

Every day that you don't vote, Tektolnes kills a quirri.  :(

Look. I want to win this TMS deal...and by win, I mean get second.

Let's pull our pants up and get our voting fingers out.
Quote from: Riev on June 12, 2019, 02:20:04 PM
Do you kill your sparring partners once they are useless to you, so that you are king?

We're 6th on TMS by 15 votes.  15!  If everyone voted right now I bet we could take 5th back.

Vote!

Ugh tied for sixth place? Come on people vote vote VOTE!!!

Do you guys remember when THIS:

WAS FOR REAL?

LET'S DO THAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!  VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

Do more voting!!

Seventh?!
Really?!?
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

Quote from: ShaLeah on October 21, 2013, 11:52:42 AM
Seventh?!
Really?!?

Yup, totally not surprised about it.. I was gone for the October reset to whip everyone into voting and this is what happens.

Every..Single..Time.

If there isn't someone to constantly tell people to vote vote vote, we fall back above #5!

(which is just another reason why I think automatic reminders 24 hours after you voted isn't a bad thing, every single muds that beat us have one)
"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

Quote from: evilcabbage on October 21, 2013, 12:34:17 PM
hey guess who's #1 on tmc

But by 20% less than a week and a half ago.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

A couple more votes would put us back in 6th!

Guys.....no ones posted VOTE in like 4 days, I'm disappointed!

7th! Don't let it get any worse....or this bunny gets it -

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

Very tight between places #6-8 on TMS at the moment, with us right in the thick of it.

So frickin' vote already!

Also, twenty eight days ago, our lead on TMC was over 110 votes. Now less than fifty and we've lost more than ten  votes in the last day!

There should be a complete TMC reset at midnight as well as a TMS reset.  I'll get our numbers up for this month probably sometime this weekend.
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.