Boo! October voting thread: votes reset!

Started by ShaLeah, October 01, 2013, 09:19:31 AM

We're back down to 4th on TMS.  Do voting!
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.

Where is TMC?
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

What the hell, Valeria! Very nice! Hmmph!
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

TMC Website is not available it would seem. Maybe maintenance or a server outage.
I am unable to respond to PMs sent on the GDB. If you want to send me something, please send it to my email.

Website's there.  Just the vote button is broke, well, our button is broke.

TMC actually came back up and the button is now working on our website. Website was definitely down earlier when I checked it. The button on the Arm pages is just a link to their site so if the button doesn't work or isn't showing up its because communication with their site isn't working.
I am unable to respond to PMs sent on the GDB. If you want to send me something, please send it to my email.

Holding 1st on TMC ! Keep it up!

We could take 3rd on TMS in 8 days with an additional 7 votes a day. (Someone check my math. )

One thing I've been keeping an eye on is the "Out" hits on TMS (i.e. how many people came to Arm via TMS.) We had a significant lead over Midkemia when we were in 3rd and they were in 4th, but it's been narrowing since we fell down a place. Tl;dr even one rank on TMS seems to really matter in terms of driving traffic, so VOTE!
subdue thread
release thread pit

Other MUDs break faces. Armageddon breaks souls.

http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-sanvean.html
Do yourself a favor, and play Resident Evil 4 again.

Discworld at rank five is creeping up on us.  We're in the lead by only five votes now.  Vote!
Quote from: Gimfalisette
The rest of you, if you see a blingy, buff brunette-blonde pair hanging out together pretty soon at your local bar, just...it's nothing. Move along. (Do not hit on them.)

Only holding 4th on TMS by 8 votes people. Come on vote vote vote. Also where losing 3rd by 57 votes. So vote people we need to increase our lead for 4th and decrease whoever is in 3rd lead from us.

Seven additional votes a day for 9 days we get third! And hold it!

I voted from vacation.  You can vote too!

Ummm, like WOW.... We are 1 vote away from tieing for 3rd on TMS. But we aren't happy with ties are we? Nope we need two more votes right now to move into 3rd place and several more to keep it. We are pretty firmly in 4th place now. Lets make that a firm hold on 3rd and then we can talk about 2nd.

Actually, we're tied neck and neck for fifth place, Discworld has the exact same amount of votes we do.
Quote from: Gimfalisette
The rest of you, if you see a blingy, buff brunette-blonde pair hanging out together pretty soon at your local bar, just...it's nothing. Move along. (Do not hit on them.)

We've been surpassed by Discworld by three votes, at the time I post this.  :'(

Get out there and vote and get us our place back!

We deserve a top three spot. Don't you think?

Look at these sweet, adorable faces!

Now look at them again!

And again!

Now.

Votez!

http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-sanvean.html

Awwww. Puppies make me weak. Hopefully, it does to everyone else too because we're still in fifth place.

Awwwww! Those cute puppies are making a Halloween decoration. Probably some sort of zombie-vampire-witches cat!

Also we are 1 vote behind 4th place. Vote!

Quote from: MorgenesYa..what Bushranger said...that's the ticket.

That one vote drives me crazy for some reason. Unfortunately I've voted all I can for today.

YOU CANNOT RESIST

THIS IS HAPPENING

IT COMPELS YOU TO VOTE

4th in grabbing distance.

We're in 5th now by four votes.    :'(

We're at 5th on TMS. Those Diskworld weenies are beating us by about 3 votes, Midkemia by 35.