Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Your Mom

Started by manonfire, September 24, 2013, 08:09:14 PM

Hiiiiiii there, fellow Armer!

Does your current role make you feel like this?

Are you character-less? All lonely and forlorn and pathetic and in a despicable hygienic state?

Two of your most jaded, cynical veteran asshole players (well, maybe one of them is, the other is really quite lovely) are forming like Voltron, and would like to invite you to come be Voltron's penis! Or testicles, since there's technically two open spots. Whatever. Here's a picture of Voltron with a penis.

So, details!

We're looking for a couple easygoing, creative, experienced players to come and flesh out our little miscreant family. Cousins, brothers, sisters, uncles, aunts, in-laws twice removed, whatever you want. We don't care! We just want your sweet RP action all over our faces!

This is who you'll be playing with!

(that's me on a typical friday night)                                      (that'd be ourla and a purple gorilla thing and i'm pretty sure she's ogling my manhood)

This is where you'll be playing!*

This is what you'll be playing!**

This is what you'll be doing!***

Thanks for your interest and for wading through this mass of silly internet shit! PM either Ourla or myself with a rough character concept and any questions you may have, and we'll kick this puppy.

Also, here's some cat gifs, cause that's what the internet is for.

*Tuluk, just so we're clear.
**Human, not a robot. Don't be silly.
***We'll take any mundane class, and though we can't force you to roll up a sneaky/criminal class, it'd be cool if you did!

I feel like I'll really need to step my gif-finding game up if I ever want to post a family role request.

Anyway, I'm not screaming internally about my role just yet, but good luck in your search!

We promise it will be the ride of a lifetime.

Quote from: manonfire on November 04, 2013, 08:11:36 AM
The secret to great RP is having the balls to be weird and the brains to make it eloquent.

MY god the Kittens! They's so cute ahhhhh.

What was this thread for again?

So we'll be playing 0-day assassins (failing hide skill even with smoke bombs), who own cats, at bardic competitions in Tuluk.

SOUNDS GREAT SIGN ME UP.
subdue thread
release thread pit

Keep em coming, guys.  Pranks! Shenanigans! Free character portraits! Riches galore!

*tempt*
Quote from: manonfire on November 04, 2013, 08:11:36 AM
The secret to great RP is having the balls to be weird and the brains to make it eloquent.

So wait.... it's possible to be a bard -AND- a ninja at the same time?  Why am I only reading this post now?
"It's too hot in the hottub!"

-James Brown

https://youtu.be/ZCOSPtyZAPA

This came only a few hours too late.
Quote from: Riev on June 12, 2019, 02:20:04 PM
Do you kill your sparring partners once they are useless to you, so that you are king?

Needs more

Possibly

Less
Now you're looking for the secret. But you won't find it because of course, you're not really looking. You don't really want to work it out. You want to be fooled.

Quote from: manonfire on September 27, 2013, 06:01:34 PM
One spot left, my gentle bitches.

Wait for meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

I would do this. I would so do this.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Dammit.
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

Last spot has been grabbed. Thanks to all who applied - it was hard to make a decision.

The power of The Obscene Lovely Marotchini cannot be ignored.

wow, I stop playing arm for a month and miss the chance of a lifetime

I wish your children be mutants and your enemies be gregor clegane, foul person who took the last spot
You notice: A war beetle squeezes out an Orin-sized ball of dung.