Mud down?

Started by HailTheAbyss, August 02, 2013, 11:04:07 PM

Have the MUD and website just gone down, or is it my computer or ISP being weird? Can't connect after getting disconnected, or get onto armageddon.org

Yes unreachable.
Quote from: Morrolan on July 16, 2013, 01:43:41 AM
And there was some dwarf smoking spice, and I thought that was so scandalous because I'd only been playing in 'nak.

It happens occasionally. It usually comes back fairly quickly.
Quote from: Wug on August 28, 2013, 05:59:06 AM
Vennant doesn't appear to age because he serves drinks at the speed of light. Now you know why there's no delay on the buy code in the Gaj.

Is it still down for others too?
The funny little foreign man

I often hear the jingle to -Riunite on ice- when I read the estate name Reynolte, eve though there ain't no ice in Zalanthas.

Yes still down.
I am unable to respond to PMs sent on the GDB. If you want to send me something, please send it to my email.

I have been trying to log in for 7 minutes now with nothing but timeout messages.
Quote from: Wug
No one on staff is just waiting for the opportunity to get revenge on someone who killed one of their characters years ago.

Except me. I remember every death. And I am coming for you bastards.

EVERYONE FOCUS ON YOUR SCREEN AND REALLY REALLY WISH THE MUD COMES BACK UP AND IT WILL. REMEMBER YOU NEED TO OPEN YOURSELF UP TO THE UNIVERSE IN ORDER TO RECEIVE.

And there was some dwarf smoking spice, and I thought that was so scandalous because I'd only been playing in 'nak.

The game is indeed unreachable at the moment.  We are contacting the provider to have them resolve the issue.  If I get an update for a time to resolution I will be sure to update everyone!

Hahahaah 10 minutes into the crash and peoples lives have already ended ^_^

(I am repeatedly hitting connect too don't worry)
A staff member sends:
     "You can quit ooc - or if you want I can kill <character name>, that'd definitely reset it."

Adhira: "From now on, for 3 hours in the heart of Friday Night, the game will be shut off to encourage you to develop normal human interactions"
> who
Immortals
---------

There are 0 visible Immortals currently in the world.

There are 0 players currently in the world, other than yourself.

"Only the Lonely" - Roy Orbison

At least it gives me time to get back to my rich and wholesome personal life.

OH GOD PLEASE COME BACK!!!!  :D
Vennant doesn't appear to age because he serves drinks at the speed of light. Now you know why there's no delay on the buy code in the Gaj.

Geez, nobody remembers Saturday Downtime? Kids these days.
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

I'm in serious danger of leaving my place and going out.

............OH GOD PLEASE COME BACK
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

Quote from: JackGibbons on August 02, 2013, 11:23:58 PM
Adhira: "From now on, for 3 hours in the heart of Friday Night, the game will be shut off to encourage you to develop normal human interactions"

How dare you!!!  Friday night is the most important lazy arm night of them all!
A staff member sends:
     "You can quit ooc - or if you want I can kill <character name>, that'd definitely reset it."

Quote from: LauraMars on August 02, 2013, 11:25:11 PM
............OH GOD PLEASE COME BACK

PLEASE EMOTE EMOTE EMOTE EMOTE EMOTE PULLLEAAAZEEE.

Wait...I don't understand. My human interactions were going just fine before the game crashed. So were my half-elf interactions!

Are there other sorts of interactions that I'm unaware of, here?

Quote from: FreeRangeVestric on August 02, 2013, 11:26:06 PM

Wait...I don't understand. My human interactions were going just fine before the game crashed. So were my half-elf interactions!

you must be one with the half-giant

Oh it's quakecon steam sale weekend...

But mom, I don't wanna go outside!!!!
A staff member sends:
     "I hate you. :p"

Is sleeping dogs good? it's only $6 on steam.

Sounds like a good time for everyone to go vote.  ;D

Quote from: Hicksville Hoochie on August 02, 2013, 11:28:25 PM

Quote from: razorback on August 02, 2013, 11:27:01 PM

But mom, I don't wanna go outside!!!!

If playing Arm has taught me anything, it's that staying indoors at all times is the key to a prolonged, fully-limbed life.

Quote from: Hicksville Hoochie on August 02, 2013, 11:28:25 PM
Did. Done. Wanna do it again!
A staff member sends:
     "I hate you. :p"