Voting Reset for TMC and TMS! July thread!

Started by Nyr, July 01, 2013, 04:03:06 AM

Go, go, go!
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

We are #8 on top mud sites.
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

Just a friendly reminder: you really have all morning (til 12 pm server time) to get your first vote in for TMS. You have all day (until midnight) to get your first vote in for TMC.  Just be sure you get that first vote in by noon!
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

Gogogogogogogogogogogo TMC!
And TMS too.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Currently tied for 4th on TMS, 6 behind #3, 27 behind #2.

We ended last month at just over 2000 votes.  If we do 100 votes per day (2 from each person, so 50 people voting twice per day), we will have 3100 votes this month.  We will take #2 (handily).

Quote from: Nyr on July 01, 2013, 09:42:54 AM
Currently tied for 4th on TMS, 6 behind #3, 27 behind #2.

We ended last month at just over 2000 votes.  If we do 100 votes per day (2 from each person, so 50 people voting twice per day), we will have 3100 votes this month.  We will take #2 (handily).

I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

I remember to vote more often if the thread gets bumped. So when you vote, folks, maybe bump the thread sometimes.
Quote from: Vanth on February 13, 2008, 05:27:50 PM
I'm gonna go all Gimfalisette on you guys and lay down some numbers.

Don't forget about TMC, guys. A lot of our fresh boots are coming from there.

We're only 4 away from our "50" for the morning 12 hours.  Get dem votes in before noon on TMS!  Get in your daily vote before midnight on TMC!

We're 7 shy of our daily goal of 100.  Let's go ahead and hit it and go over!  Any amount over means we're closer to our monthly goal!

We are 14 shy of our midday goal of 150.  Coincidentally, we are 10 shy of tying 2nd place.

Remember to vote!

Back in 1st on TMC and once again all is right with the world ... as long as we keep voting.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

I went to vote to ensure that we stayed in first place, only I found that we were bumped to second place already.
Sad news.

Quote from: manipura on July 02, 2013, 09:24:46 AM
I went to vote to ensure that we stayed in first place, only I found that we were bumped to second place already.
Sad news.

http://www.mudconnect.com/cgi-bin/all_rankings.cgi

We're #1 by a slim margin.

The top ten list on TMC updates once per day (I think).  The "all rankings" list is updated almost instantly from what I have seen.

My vote just put us back at 2 on TMS

feels good man
This is magnificent, and it's true! It never happened, yet it is still true! What magic art is this?
Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadowtruths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot. Sandman

Keep it up! We are ahead by a slim margin and about 19 short of 200!

Only 1 behind Aardwolf on TMC.

Guys!  We are in the #2 spot on TMS and the #1 spot on TMC!  Let's stay there FOR THE REST OF TIME!

These reminders to vote are really helpful. Voted at home, I'll vote again on TMS when I get to work, then vote AGAIN when I get home. Thanks, guys!

We're 10 short of the morning goal of 50 before noon (in about 10 minutes).  While that goal is less important over the grand scheme of things, that goal means we will cement our lead over #3 over the next few days, so please vote on TMS this morning if you have not already!

Current status:  
240 votes on TMS with a rank of #2, 29 higher than #3
80 votes on TMC with a rank of #2, 28 higher than #3 (as of midnight)
--actual rank as of now on TMC is 92 votes on TMC with a rank of #1, 5 higher than #2

I think I voted like 4 times today. Or, I tried to!

Jee, I feel silly having not voted in forever. But have corrected such errors. Though when I did and reviewed the Arm page on TMC I noticed...
site: armageddon.org 4050 [64.252.79.51] 

Last I remember it was changed to

Which is what I use to connect. Just thought I'd make mention of it.
Life sucks, then you die.

We're in the #2 spot on TMS by 35 votes.  Keep voting everyone, so we can maintain our lead.

We're back in the #1 spot on TMC, but only by 10 votes.  Keep voting!