Intimate

Started by Barzalene, May 17, 2013, 10:55:36 AM

Quote from: Strongheart on October 29, 2021, 06:54:12 PM
Quote from: Inks on October 28, 2021, 11:22:36 PM
I didn't check the dates. But I am not sorry.

It literally warns you though:

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Thread necromancy is a kind of intimacy, good sir or non-sir

Emoting erectile dysfunction is the highest form of intimacy.

Went through this weird thread, saw a post by Dakota, and recalled the time Lusts for Blood caught some humans and slapped one of them in the face with a bloody scrap of cloth which was apparently being used as a menstrual rag. Now that's MY kind of intimacy!

Just posting to sincerely apologize to anyone here who has been intimate with me IRL and/or IG. My most sincere apologies.
ARMAGEDDON SKILL PICKER THING: https://tristearmageddon.github.io/arma-guild-picker/
message me if something there needs an update.

I once played a Nilazi whose emotions were sucked out by abyss. During his travels he encountered another Nilazi. I don't know if she was emotionless as well (it's a common Nilazi trope), but she went along with my own take on Nilaz.

So this one time we kidnapped a very vibrant and charismatic tuluki aide. We convinced her that we can bring her dead lover back to life if she was to share her life force with him. That required her to voluntarily hold onto an object that slowly and gradually killed her. 
Big giant kudos to the player by the way. It was totally awesome how she played it out.

After she died, mine and that other Nilazi absorbed her emotions and became normal functioning humans again. So we made love, rolling around in a pool of blood spreading from the cut wrists of the dead aide.  The ability to feel faded after awhile, but there is never a shortage of charismatic aides.

What the fuck did I just read

Quote from: Jihelu on November 21, 2021, 06:57:33 PM
What the fuck did I just read
A beautiful depiction of what mudsex should be. It should be an exploration of the character. Ask yourself "How would my character fuck?" rather than just trying to oocly get off.