Voting for the Month of May! Voting reset at midnight Eastern time!

Started by Nyr, April 30, 2013, 02:16:12 PM

Voting for the month of April surpassed even March!  You guys are some serious voting machines, and that is a good thing--there are lots of people out there (apparently?) that are still interested in text-based gaming in general.  I've broken down the statistics for this month's survey over here.

TMS for April
We're #2!
2320 votes over almost 30 days, resulting in 914 click-throughs, all because of our #2 position.  In the early parts of the month, we were competing far more directly with #3, #4, and #5.  We overcame that with a steady voting pace, but it was not easy!

TMC for April
We're #1!
2103 votes over almost 30 days, resulting in 179 homepage clicks.  We were able to take over the #1 spot, but keeping it (assuming a reset) will not be easy, either.

Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

Just a wee reminder.  2 hours until the voting reset...
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

Oh lets see if I can be the first vote!
I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died

2nd vote! I was close!
I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died

v0t3
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

Let's bring in the vote, and those new players!

Free boots all around!
"I have seen him show most of the attributes one expects of a noble: courtesy, kindness, and honor.  I would also say he is one of the most bloodthirsty bastards I have ever met."

Let's get on that, team.

ARM's been knocked down to 4th place.

4th!?

Seems we need to break out the terradin and assassins and corrupt, betray and murder our way up to the 1st/2nd place spot again >.>
Quote from: LauraMars
Quote from: brytta.leofaLaura, did weird tribal men follow you around at age 15?
If by weird tribal men you mean Christians then yes.

Quote from: Malifaxis
She was teabagging me.

My own mother.

We're only 16 behind #2 on TMS (and we're #1 on TMC).  Good work everyone--keep it up!  Let's take #2 on TMS!

Not top 10 at TMC. That's ok though. At least we're losing to quality MUDs, like My Little Pony Roleplaying is Magic.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Quote from: Barzalene on May 01, 2013, 08:32:07 AM
Not top 10 at TMC. That's ok though. At least we're losing to quality MUDs, like My Little Pony Roleplaying is Magic.

We're #1 on TMC.

http://www.mudconnect.com/cgi-bin/all_rankings.cgi

I saw after posting, but the site doesn't update evenly.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Voted, have you?
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

Quote from: Barzalene on May 01, 2013, 08:46:28 AM
I saw after posting, but the site doesn't update evenly.

:)  They didn't even reset voting last month.  And we can't submit a logo or anything because their submission thingy is broken.

I guess the only way we can make up for that is to be #1.  :)  Vote!

Tie for #1 on TMC. Lets take that spot with an early lead peeps!

Yarr!

So it seems that other games also see it is important to vote.  However, we're not doing as well as we did last month on the first day (though neither are the other games). By 9 PM on April 1, we had double this amount of votes.  (I blame this on ShaLeah's vacation.)

Remember to vote throughout the rest of the week.  The first day is important.  The rest of the week is more important!  Consistency in voting is important!

Yeah, number 3 and number 2 on each site respectively is unacceptable. Vote!
Quote from: Marauder Moe
Oh my god he's still rocking the sandwich.

C'mon guys, hit those votes! Achaea is only leading by a few - we can take back our #2 spot if we push now. Don't let them get too far ahead!

don't let that nice weather distract you!

you can vote from your phone!

Quote from: LauraMars on May 01, 2013, 07:46:53 PM
don't let that nice weather distract you!

you can vote from your phone!

What's this 'Nice Weather" You speak of? I only know a harsh sandstorm is blowing in from the south, and the black moon is high in the sky, so I'm voting!

Edit: Nyr should take away the black moon for a RL week if we get #1 on both. It'de be an awesome sign. LOL.

You guys are silly!

Also...we are 4 votes from number 2!

Only 2 more votes to take number 2 on TMS.

Also weird. On TMC it says we are rank 2 on our page ... but rank 1 on the ranking page ...  ???
Quote from: Marauder Moe
Oh my god he's still rocking the sandwich.

You guyyyyyyzzzzzzzzzz

We are #4 on TMS :(:(:(:(

FAST WORK WE ARE #2