Family role call!

Started by Lutagar, December 23, 2012, 11:43:02 AM

December 23, 2012, 11:43:02 AM Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 11:50:55 AM by Lutagar
S'up!

I have two family roles open - three humans in the labyrinth, one female, two male - of ages ranging from 13-16. The two males have certain restrictions in terms of physical appearance, and each character will have a certain outline which I would be more than happy to work through with any applicants, aside from that you're pretty free-range in terms of guilds/sub-guilds.

My play times are GMT.

I could go on to list all the promising opportunities for fun playing in this family offers, but instead, I'll ask you to think of a single reason why you shouldn't want to be in it. Really, I dare you. Because you can't. The vague details I've supplied about this family are the coolest you've ever seen, ever.

As another note - I'll probably be slow to reply to any posts/interest, if any, but I've not died (I hope) or started dragging my feet - since I will probably be busy stuffing my face with chocolates and recovering from a hangover until at least a few days after Christmas, but therefore after I will be back to getting my Arm doses.

Clarification question: You have "two family roles available" and then you list two males and one female.

Is it the two males that are open, or what?

Useful tips: Commands |  |Storytelling:  1  2

December 23, 2012, 12:45:49 PM #2 Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 12:52:42 PM by Lutagar
Quote from: Harmless on December 23, 2012, 12:21:55 PM
Clarification question: You have "two family roles available" and then you list two males and one female.

Is it the two males that are open, or what?

Sure thing!

As it is, two of the three family slots are open to other players - I intend to take the third.. whatever's left. So the two males and the female are open, I'm just keeping a space for myself.

Damn, I've been wanting to play a family role. Well maybe if I die as fucked up in the past, I still may have time.

Nnnngh! Sounds tempting... gotta skip this one though. :/
Sometimes, severity is the price we pay for greatness

I want it. I wanna play the girl. Pick me, pick me.
Quote from: Riev on June 12, 2019, 02:20:04 PM
Do you kill your sparring partners once they are useless to you, so that you are king?

I'm sorry to say we've managed to fill up all the free slots!

Thank you to those who took an interest.