Need a fix

Started by Clavis, August 01, 2012, 11:27:34 AM

I'm baaaaaaack and so need a fix for of crackaggeddon.
Sweet chaos let it unfold upon the land.
Guided forever by my adoring loving hand.
It is I the nightmare that sleeps but shall wake.

Welcome back! I'm sure you'll find some action just your size, there's quite a lot going on it seems.
Quote from: brytta.leofa on August 17, 2010, 07:55:28 PM
A glossy, black-shelled mantis says, in insectoid-accented sirihish,
  "You haven't picked enough cotton, friend."
Choose thy fate:

Welcome back.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

sweeeeeeeeeeet. I've missed all the cra... people I've rp'd with, and seen rp in here. Besides I wanna chop somethin up wit a bone sword!!!
Sweet chaos let it unfold upon the land.
Guided forever by my adoring loving hand.
It is I the nightmare that sleeps but shall wake.

Come to Tuluk
Fredd-

Quote from: Barsook on August 01, 2012, 12:01:04 PM
Come to Tuluk

Quote from: Clavis on August 01, 2012, 12:00:05 PM
Besides I wanna chop somethin up wit a bone sword!!!

Those are clearly the words of an Allanaki.
Quoteemote pees into your eyes deeply

Quote from: Delirium on November 28, 2012, 02:26:33 AM
I don't always act superior... but when I do it's on the forums of a text-based game

Oh duh.
Fredd-

Oh. :(

I don't always act superior... but when I do it's on the forums of a text-based game

Tuluk is boring.

thereisaidit
You take the last bite of your scooby snack.
This tastes like ordinary meat.
There is nothing left now.

But every m- and rdesc in Tuluk is at least 2000 words! How can you call that boring when it takes ten minutes to learn what the bottle you're drinking from looks like?

Play in Allanak if you want bone swords and cockblocking Templars. Play in Tuluk if you want some hardcore, holyshitthatsalotoftext action.

Quote from: BadSkeelz on August 01, 2012, 01:36:08 PM
But every m- and rdesc in Tuluk is at least 2000 words! How can you call that boring when it takes ten minutes to learn what the bottle you're drinking from looks like?

Play in Allanak if you want bone swords and cockblocking Templars super awesomeness all the fricking time. Play in Tuluk if you want some hardcore, holyshitthatsalotoftext boredom.

I fix.

Quote from: Maso on August 01, 2012, 05:16:46 PM
Quote from: BadSkeelz on August 01, 2012, 01:36:08 PM

Play in Allanak if you want bone swords and cockblocking Templars super awesomeness all the fricking time. Play in Tuluk if you want some hardcore, holyshitthatsalotoftext boredom.

I fix.

If you're bored then you're boring.  Both city states are fine and each has multitudes of roles that can be and are fun for many different types of players.
man
/mæn/

-noun

1.   A biped, ungrateful.

Every time I start in Tuluk I end up either...going to 'Nak...or storing.

Even though it's awesome, beautifully built, rich in culture and history and filled with amazing RP'ers. I just need my grime fix to get by. Plus getting killed by those damned over-powered vestrics is just annoying. Sniff.

Mine's bigger!  No MINE's bigger!

Sigh.

Just fucking play where you want to play.  Ignore the flagwaving.
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.

Luirs. Tablelands. Match Point.
Anonymous:  I don't get why magickers are so amazingly powerful in Arm.

Anonymous:  I mean... the concept of making one class completely dominating, and able to crush any other class after 5 days of power-playing, seems ridiculous to me.

Quote from: Malifaxis on August 02, 2012, 08:08:49 PM
Mine's bigger!  No MINE's bigger!

Sigh.

Just fucking play where you want to play.  Ignore the flagwaving.

What he said.

Also,
Quote from: Rhyden on August 01, 2012, 05:13:54 PM
Want my suggestion? Try an ordinary Zalanthan who struggles, extremely poor, who only afford enough water and food to get by. Zalanthas hardcore mode ftw.

It would be presumptuous to say "nobody cares". I can't speak for everyone. So I'll just let you know that I personally don't care.

Basically, come to Allanak if you want awesome, or go to Tuluk if you want awesome.
Quote from: Wug on August 28, 2013, 05:59:06 AM
Vennant doesn't appear to age because he serves drinks at the speed of light. Now you know why there's no delay on the buy code in the Gaj.

One of the wonderful things about Armageddon is that you set out with a character concept and you have all these aspirations for how awesome your character is going to be!  "He is going to be such a good ranger!  He's going to hunt and explore and he's sexy so he is going to get all the ladies who love eating tasty meat!  He will stay in Allanak!  He will become a common figure in the city, selling his hides!"

Six months later you're in Luirs addicted to spice and you've sold your bow for drug money.

Just pick a place and roll with it.  They are all awesome.

Uh.....I like playing in Zalanthas?
"I stalk the shadows, I am the one who wears that friendly face. Behind your every move, there is nothing you can do. Pride yourself in the fact that you do not already rot and bake. Be prepared, I am always watching." - Allanaki Assassin

There's a few options for you, OP, and I hope you'll explore them!

As for everyone else:  come on, guys.  Tell us how you really feel.  Let's blast templars more directly than that, that always works and it doesn't annoy staff at all.  I bet no one's ever gotten temporarily banned for intentionally targeting their ire at a particular group of sponsored leadership roles.

(If you nix the sarcasm, yes, that's a warning to anyone bashing templars.  We're sorry your butthurt is so strong you had to make it known here.  If it's IC butthurt, quiet down.  If it's a legitimate complaint, file one.  Bringing it here = not conducive to the game.  This also goes for butthurt/blaming specific IC groups by name on the board because you feel it's really important to share your very nuanced and statistics-driven opinions on the matter.  You can get over it.  You will get over it.  And you will stop it now.  Thank you!  :))
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

I don't think you'll be bored in either city-state, depending a bit on what you're into. The desert elf and the human tribes usually have some people actively playing, and Luir's/Red Storm are on and off as always. I'm sure you'll find something to entertain you, and welcome back!

I was kidding.

But seriously...the vestrics are deadly.  :'(

August 03, 2012, 07:06:44 PM #24 Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 08:49:52 PM by jstorrie
Clavis! Welcome back! The game is much as you left it. You can find motherfuckaz-chopping-up opportunities in all the same places as before. Glad to see you again.