Need a fix

Started by Clavis, August 01, 2012, 11:27:34 AM

I don't even know what you're talking about. The elf thing was '08. The rest was an anecdotal, nonspecific review of what I thought of areas of the game. You're assuming and inferring, rather than just reading.
Quote from: Wug
No one on staff is just waiting for the opportunity to get revenge on someone who killed one of their characters years ago.

Except me. I remember every death. And I am coming for you bastards.

Quote from: AmandaGreathouse on August 04, 2012, 04:38:45 AM
I don't even know what you're talking about. The elf thing was '08. The rest was an anecdotal, nonspecific review of what I thought of areas of the game. You're assuming and inferring, rather than just reading.

oh I'm sorry, I'll rephrase.

Quote from: Nyr on August 03, 2012, 10:52:28 AM
As for everyone else you:  come on, guys.  Tell us how you really feel.  Let's blast templars more directly than that, that always works and it doesn't annoy staff at all.  I bet no one's ever gotten temporarily banned for intentionally targeting their ire at a particular group of sponsored leadership roles.

(If you nix the sarcasm, yes, that's a warning to anyone bashing templars.  We're sorry your butthurt is so strong you had to make it known here.  If it's IC butthurt, quiet down.  If it's a legitimate complaint, file one.  Bringing it here = not conducive to the game.  This also goes for butthurt/blaming specific IC groups by name on the board because you feel it's really important to share your very nuanced and statistics-driven opinions on the matter.  You can get over it.  You will get over it.  And you will stop it now.  Thank you!  :))

please and thank you!
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

<_<
>_>

... Templars suck.

Oh, and welcome back ... guy! You should roll up a PC and live in Cenyr. That place is hoppin.
Quote from: Marauder Moe
Oh my god he's still rocking the sandwich.

August 04, 2012, 11:22:30 AM #28 Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 11:29:27 AM by AmandaGreathouse
... I wasn't bashing anyone, and I was responding to jstorrie.

Beyond that, I wasn't responding to you, Nyr, because I thought you were talking to the one calling certain templars boners. I didn't realize I was bashing anything. I feel like you're reading the worst possible tone into my posts.
Quote from: Wug
No one on staff is just waiting for the opportunity to get revenge on someone who killed one of their characters years ago.

Except me. I remember every death. And I am coming for you bastards.

Quote from: AmandaGreathouse on August 04, 2012, 11:22:30 AM
... I wasn't bashing anyone, and I was responding to jstorrie.

Just the Akai Sjir and Lirathans.  I went ahead and moderated your post as you did not seem to see it as a problem.  Thank you for addressing this stuff appropriately in the future as requested.  ;)
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

lol sweeet it so hasn't changed  but going to take a bit to get really back into it. Cant wait for one or all of you to so chop me up!! Oh wait no stealling my boots their niiiiiice!! to bad my comp crashed at home uggg my luck is soooo non existant.
Sweet chaos let it unfold upon the land.
Guided forever by my adoring loving hand.
It is I the nightmare that sleeps but shall wake.

Hey, I've just seen this.  Welcome back! I always meant to PM you to say how much I (and one of my PC's, well maybe the other one too) felt two of your PC's were special.  But, meh... glad to see you're back.

I have removed a post and locked this topic. It is never appropriate to make thinly veiled complaints about characters on the forums. If you have a complaint, use the request tool.