Movie lines you would love to use IC.

Started by rocketman, July 08, 2012, 07:53:07 AM

The 'rinthi gang thug asks, in Sirihish:
"What region are you from?"

QuoteThe terrified turncoat hireling asks, in Sirihish:
"Wh-what?"

The 'rinthi gang thug flips the wooden table over, causing it to crash to the apartment floor.

The 'rinthi gang thug exclaims, in Sirihish:
"What don't sound like no region I ever heard of!  They speak Sirihish in 'What'?!

The terrified turncoat hireling asks, in Sirihish:
"Wh-what?"

The 'rinthi gang thug exclaims, in Sirihish:
"Sirihish, muthafucka!  Do you speak it?!"

Done that...cept I was playing a red fang.
A gaunt, yellow-skinned gith shrieks in fear, and hauls ass.
Lizzie:
If you -want- me to think that your character is a hybrid of a black kryl and a white push-broom shaped like a penis, then you've done a great job

Kingdom of heaven

Lord say to his son, waking him:

"Get up lets see how you handle a blade"

Soldier say to the lord, standing near watching as the boy wakes looking confused:

" My Lord his hand is wounded."

The Lord say to the soldier:

"That's nothing, I once had to fight all day with an arrow through my testical."

The soldiers says with an up lift of his brows as if remembering:
"Ah yea, I remember that day."
The funny little foreign man

I often hear the jingle to -Riunite on ice- when I read the estate name Reynolte, eve though there ain't no ice in Zalanthas.

"You know, there's like a boat-load of gangs at this school. This one gang kept wanting me to join because I'm pretty good with a bow staff."
And I am catching up, and I am seeing red
How about I prove I'm right and raise it overhead?

The brutish, scruffy half-giant says in Sirihish, in a deadpan intonation:
"You're a wizard, Harry."

QuoteA female voice says, in sirihish:
     "] yer a wizard, oashi"

March 05, 2013, 11:31:53 AM #254 Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 02:15:52 PM by Dakota
Been over a year and a half...

But channeled Agent Smith when I told a gicker w. a certain ruthless PC I had once that..

Quote>With her gaze deliberate and cold and her tone laced with spite - sliding out her bloodied vicious claw longknife from her dun-colored utility belt, you say to the weary-eyed, youthful man, in allundean: "Why do we do this? Is simple... -You- are the disease."

>Easing in a touch closer to him with her hand gripping a tuft of hair along his scalp tight - her bloodied vicious claw longknife leveled off and pointing right at his throat, you say to the weary-eyed, youthful man, in allundean: "And -we- are the cure."
Czar of City Elves.

Charles Bronson

In Chato's Land

Opening scene in a bar

Chato is at the bar back to this man that walks in and takes up a whiskey

The man says to Chato:

"This is a white mans whiskey, breed"

pacing the man continues:

"And a white mans bar."

The man turns to face Chato whose back is still to him:

"You need step'n on breed."

Chato turns and *BLAM*

shoots the man dead..

So much for stepping on breeds.

God I love westerns.
The funny little foreign man

I often hear the jingle to -Riunite on ice- when I read the estate name Reynolte, eve though there ain't no ice in Zalanthas.

March 07, 2013, 01:58:01 AM #256 Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 02:00:33 AM by MeTekillot
As a Kuraci Lieutenant handling the exchange of a templar prisoner to end a war between Allanak and Tuluk:

Twirling a jade-emblazoned wooden crossbow, you say, in sirihish:
    "Regular Amos, tie the Lord Templar's hands behind his back."

The smug, hard-nosed templar says, in sirihish:
    "Is that really necessary?"

You say, in sirihish:
    "I'm a slave to appearances."

The tall, muscular man ties a coil of braided rope around the smug, hard-nosed templar's wrists.

You steady yourself and take aim. . .

You shoot the figure in black, hooded militia dustcloak with a jade-emblazoned wooden crossbow and he falls over -- dead!

Handing a vicious claw longknife to the tall, muscular man, you say in sirihish:
    "Amos, scalp the militia private."

Sputtering and appalled, the smug, hard-nosed templar says, in sirihish:
    "Are you mad?! What have you done? I made a deal with your Commander for that man's life!"

You say in sirihish:
    "Yeah. . . they made that deal, but they don't give a fuck about him. They want you."

The smug, hard-nosed templar says, in sirihish:
    "You'll be killed for this!"

Pursing his lips and looking thoughtful, you say in sirihish:
    "Mm. . . Naw. I don't think so. More like I'll be lashed. I been lashed before."

You say in sirihish:
    "Y'know, Amos and m'self heard about that deal you worked out with the Faithful Order. End the war today? I'd make that deal. You make that deal, Amos?"

As he cuts the scalp from the body of the tall, lithe man's head with a vicious claw longknife, the tall muscular man says:
    "I'd make that deal."

With a solid nod, looking back to the smug, hard-nosed templar, you say in sirihish:
    "I don't blame ya. Damn good deal. And that's a pretty little nest you done feathered for yourself. Shet, if you're willing to murder all the Red Robes above you, I s'pose that's worth certain considerations. Now I don't care about you getting pins, metal, 'sid, promotions. But I do care about one thing. When you get back to your private little estate in the Templar's Quarter up north, I imagine you gonna take off that handsome silk templar's robe of yours, ain'cha?"

The smug, hard-nosed templar stares glassily at you. His face twitches.

Lips puckering up smugly, you say in sirihish:
    "That's what I thought. Now that I can't abide. How 'bout you, Amos? Can you abide that?"

Slicing off the body of the talll, lithe man's scalp after some working with his vicious claw longknife, the tall, muscular man says, in sirihish:
    "Not one damn bit, sir."

Nodding in agreement with the tall, lithe man, now looking to the smug, hard-nosed templar again, you say in sirihish:
    "Now if I had my way, you'd wear that fuckin' robe for the rest of your shit-suckin' life. But I'm a reasonable man. I know that ain't practical. You're gonna HAVE to take it off sometime. . ."

You draw a translucent, crystalline longknife.

Nudging up the front of the smug, hard-nosed templar's hat with the tip of your translucent, crystalline longknife, you say in sirihish:
    "So I'M gonna give you a little something you can't take off."

<on face> a deep, pitted carving of a cross

Now I have to watch Inglourious Basterds again.

While leaving bars I have a horrible, horrible urge to say:
I really can't stay.
I've got to go away.
This evening has been... so very nice.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Not a movie line, it came from season 3 of The Mentalist.

The svelte, well-groomed human says in northern-accented cavilish:
    "And yes I do own several crossbows but what of it? If I wanted to kill the man I would do the civilized thing and hire a professional."
Quote from: MorgenesYa..what Bushranger said...that's the ticket.

Quote from: the side bun-haired lady, looking up from the cot in her small cellAren't you a little short for a Dune Stalker?
"I have seen him show most of the attributes one expects of a noble: courtesy, kindness, and honor.  I would also say he is one of the most bloodthirsty bastards I have ever met."

"There's a good chance I may have committed some light sorcery."
"No live organism can continue for long to exist sanely under conditions of absolute reality; even larks and katydids are supposed, by some, to dream." - Shirley Jackson, The Haunting of Hill House

Patting his thigh with a grin, the tall, muscular misogynist says in sirihish:
     "Cmon and sit on my lap sweetheart"

You say in sirihish:
     "Yeah? Let's see yours, big boy."

Leveling a heavy baobab crossbow at the tall, muscular misogynist's chest, you say in sirihish:
     "I bet mine's bigger."

Quote from: flurry on March 14, 2013, 12:20:42 PM

Talia:  "Still doing your little tricks?"
Amos:  "Do you consider this to be a little trick?"
Amos whips out his arm dramatically, squirting Talia with rancid oil.
Talia:  "Did you just ...  squirt me with something?"
Amos:  "It's lantern oil ...  Forgot to put in a new flint ... "
Amos recovers, standing proud.
Amos:  "But still --  where did the lantern oil come from?"

Cooler: Is someone going to get that phone? Because i fucking called it.
I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died

"Cinderella story. Outta nowhere. A former dungsweeper, now, about to become the Masters champion. It looks like a mirac...It's in the hole! It's in the hole! It's in the hole!"
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

March 16, 2013, 10:26:47 AM #267 Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 10:29:36 AM by flurry
Quote from: Kismetic on March 14, 2013, 05:53:36 PM
Quote from: flurry on March 14, 2013, 12:20:42 PM

Talia:  "Still doing your little tricks?"
Amos:  "Do you consider this to be a little trick?"
Amos whips out his arm dramatically, squirting Talia with rancid oil.
Talia:  "Did you just ...  squirt me with something?"
Amos:  "It's lantern oil ...  Forgot to put in a new flint ... "
Amos recovers, standing proud.
Amos:  "But still --  where did the lantern oil come from?"

"And if I'm going to be staying here..."

"Staying here? What, did that gypsy throw you out?"

"She's not 'that' gypsy, Mom. She's my gypsy. And she's Arabeti, or something. Anyway, it's over."

"You've got three days."

"Hey, if I can't find a horny tribal by then, I don't deserve to stay here."
"No live organism can continue for long to exist sanely under conditions of absolute reality; even larks and katydids are supposed, by some, to dream." - Shirley Jackson, The Haunting of Hill House

This is not a movie line, but I would like to create a plot with a significant other that started out as an inferior of sorts...and then basically have a monologue that is the [nearly] full lyrics of Don't You Want Me.

You were working as a waitress in Tembo's Tooth
when I met you...
etc, then get into the heartfelt message about

Don't...don't you want me? You know I can't believe it when you say that you don't need me.

Quote from: Jeax on July 12, 2013, 09:59:33 AM
This is not a movie line, but I would like to create a plot with a significant other that started out as an inferior of sorts...and then basically have a monologue that is the [nearly] full lyrics of Don't You Want Me.

You were working as a waitress in Tembo's Tooth
when I met you...
etc, then get into the heartfelt message about

Don't...don't you want me? You know I can't believe it when you say that you don't need me.

App that Templar/Noble!!!!
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

Thank you for getting that song stuck in my head.  >:(

"The Known is a mess, and I just want to rule it."

Quote from: PriestlySiren on July 13, 2013, 03:32:14 PM

You can be the Doctor to my Captain anytime.
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

Quote from: Riev on July 13, 2013, 07:26:42 PM
Quote from: PriestlySiren on July 13, 2013, 03:32:14 PM

You can be the Doctor to my Captain anytime.
"The hammer is my penis"