Makin' Muls and getting rich

Started by Gilgamesh, June 01, 2012, 06:13:25 PM

I wonder if they fade to black or ask for content when the nobles of those houses get to making muls.

Quote from: Feco on June 06, 2012, 08:54:58 PM
Quote from: armplayer on June 06, 2012, 07:00:50 PM
Would the average commoner even know that Muls are half-dwarf, half-human? I'm not so sure. Might be why there are no dwarves with a focus of starting a Mul breeding ranch.

I think it would be common knowledge.  The main thing stopping people is likely the difficulty/unpredictability of the pregnancy, the monopoly on the creation of muls, and the idea that human-dwarf interaction is fucking gross.

Besides, the mul would probably break your arms and run off a few moments after birth.
Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote from: Delirium on August 04, 2014, 10:11:38 AM
fuck authority smoke weed erryday

oh and here's a free videogame.

Quote from: lordcooper on June 08, 2012, 01:31:25 AM
Quote from: Feco on June 06, 2012, 08:54:58 PM
Quote from: armplayer on June 06, 2012, 07:00:50 PM
Would the average commoner even know that Muls are half-dwarf, half-human? I'm not so sure. Might be why there are no dwarves with a focus of starting a Mul breeding ranch.

I think it would be common knowledge.  The main thing stopping people is likely the difficulty/unpredictability of the pregnancy, the monopoly on the creation of muls, and the idea that human-dwarf interaction is fucking gross.

Besides, the mul would probably break your arms and run off a few moments after birth.

Here, everyone, I found video of what happens after the birth of a mul!
QuoteSunshine all the time makes a desert.
Vote at TMS
Vote at TMC