odd ad for arm.

Started by Fredd, January 12, 2011, 01:49:14 AM

January 12, 2011, 01:49:14 AM Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 02:01:34 AM by Fredd
I was NOT expeting to see this when i logged into YAhoo

See top of the add bar. that looked familiar to me, so i clicked it.

Brought me here

And that's how arm is paid for, I guess, LOL.
I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died

Not true.  It helps to pay for Arm, but the real money for keeping the server and ISP is paid for out of certain staff members' pockets.
"I am a cipher, wrapped in an enigma, smothered in secret sauce."
- Jimmy James, the man so great they had to name him twice

(That's why I block ads)
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

I have that mug in the middle there... it was a gift.. love that mug.
The glowing Nessalin Nebula flickers eternally overhead.
This Angers The Shade of Nessalin.

I believe all the money raised through there goes to promotion/advertisement (which is to say not very much).

QuoteIf you place an order of one of the books we've directly recommended, we receive 15% of the cost, or 5% if it's a CD or video; if you place any order through Amazon by going through the link to it (the Amazon.com logo featured on the page) that we provide, we receive 5%. We greatly appreciate your placing your orders through us.

:o ???  Really?  Any order?  Like all the k-cups I require to continue to play Arm??
"The Highlord casts a shadow because he does not want to see skin!" -- Boog

<this space for rent>

i believe so, yes.

never shop amazon directly. always always find some meaningful charity, like armageddon.

Also, remember, you can donate to play this wonderful game :) Anonymously, at that.
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

I thought the donation system was broken?
You lift ~ with all your strength.
A long length of bone doesn't move.

lets not forget, this add was on Yahoo... Yahoo mail. How about that?
I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died