The Game's Down Thread.

Started by Zoan, January 05, 2011, 08:28:23 PM

Any updates on my beloved Arm....*sniffle*.....I'm worried
Respect. Responsibility. Compassion.

Somebody has checked on Saikun, right? Someone make sure he didn't get backstabbed while trying to steal interwebs for Ginka!
Choppin muthafuckaz up with mandibles since 1995.

Cause Tuluk haz style
I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died

Two dwarves get into a small fist-fray over who owns a pile of dung at the roadside.

You think:
     "Get your shit together"

that's why
I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died

To wait for Ginka or to go to bed early?

Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

This downtime will not stand.  I want a free month.

Updateminute?
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Quote from: maxid on January 06, 2011, 09:20:20 PM
This downtime will not stand.  I want a free month.

Hate to tell you, but your subscription is overdue. If you just FPM me your credit card number, I'll get that all taken care of for you, and get you 3 months free.

How to pass the time?
KFC chicken bucket
craft bone into knife.

League of legends anyone?
"Bring out the gorgensplat!"

Quote from: Derain on January 06, 2011, 09:30:56 PM

Eh DDO is my usual free MMO, that or EQ2 extended.

Quote from: Derain on January 06, 2011, 09:30:56 PM

I've still got an account, though I haven't played in months.
Quote from: Dalmeth
I've come to the conclusion that relaxing is not the lack of doing anything, but doing something that comes easily to you.

All I know is that I'm going fucking crazy here. I work twelve hour shifts... Sometimes fourteen or fifteen depending on how busy we are. And taking shit from thirty bosses all day, and having damn near impossible deadlines drives me fucking crazy. All I want to do is come home to some goddamn Armageddon and live someone else's life for a few hours... Come on, Ginka, straighten your ass up.

Quote from: Azareth on January 06, 2011, 09:48:56 PM
...and live someone else's life for a few hours...

50% of why I play Armageddon, right there!
Grebber - One who grebs.

*breaks out the duct tape and branches*

please work and make my arm betterz
Sweet chaos let it unfold upon the land.
Guided forever by my adoring loving hand.
It is I the nightmare that sleeps but shall wake.

Quote from: Cindy42 on January 06, 2011, 04:46:54 PM
Quote from: Bebop on January 06, 2011, 04:44:23 PM
Quote from: Taven on January 06, 2011, 04:42:22 PM
I might do something productive and write a report to my clan imms, type up a few biographies, write an Armageddon-based story, draw a few characters, or edit a few logs to submit...

Then again, I might just end up playing ADOM. That game is strangely addicting.

Cutthroat, I'm in love with your haikus.

I have actually already done all of these.  V_V

i'm trying to write a pair of ARM stories. one's a soap opera he said she said and the other's going to be hack and slash and action.
btw did anyone see Spartacus? reminds me oddly of the allanak arena

I wrote the report. Now I just have 3-4 bios to write. I'll never run out of PCs to draw, it's just a matter of being interested enough.

I may actually be productive and do something not Armageddon related... But probably only after I've exhausted all the bio writing, planning, and drawing I can handle.

Where are your stories set, Cindy? I've done two Armageddon stories, but only one is up in original submissions. I would really like to turn a couple of my older PCs into Armageddon stories, and submit some of the stories that they created in game. Sometimes I feel torn between submitting a log of events and writing a story about it. I have yet to actually buckle down and write about said character, however.

Quote from: Marauder Moe on January 06, 2011, 07:44:01 PM

The half-giants took them out so they can stand at the bar.
As of February 2017, I no longer play Armageddon.

I WANT that sticker on Ginka.

I want the surplus Russian rifle ammo

>.>

<.<
Respect. Responsibility. Compassion.