The Game's Down Thread.

Started by Zoan, January 05, 2011, 08:28:23 PM

January 06, 2011, 10:22:49 PM #275 Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 10:27:05 PM by shadeoux

http://www.zalanthas.org/gdb/index.php/topic,40410.0.html

Great now the FEDS are gonna confiscate it
Two dwarves get into a small fist-fray over who owns a pile of dung at the roadside.

You think:
     "Get your shit together"

I think this thread should of had Kudos in it's titles... cause seriously how many games have you played where it goes down and everyone continually bombards you with questions about when it's going to be up....
Sweet chaos let it unfold upon the land.
Guided forever by my adoring loving hand.
It is I the nightmare that sleeps but shall wake.

January 06, 2011, 10:27:53 PM #277 Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 10:29:56 PM by Malken
Quote from: Clavis on January 06, 2011, 10:26:59 PM
I think this thread should of had Kudos in it's titles... cause seriously how many games have you played where it goes down and everyone continually bombards you with questions about when it's going to be up....

Most of the online games I've played, honestly..

It's online, SO ITS YOUR RIGHT TO DEMAND THAT EVERYTHING WORKS -NOW-, AND YELL UNTIL IT DOES!!!111
"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

Ginka's ridin' duuuurty.
Choppin muthafuckaz up with mandibles since 1995.

Quote from: Clavis on January 06, 2011, 10:26:59 PM

Every one of them.

But this did help pass the time
I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died

seriously?? haven't found a game that can hold my attention for any length of time.

Quote from: Clavis on January 06, 2011, 10:30:15 PM
seriously?? haven't found a game that can hold my attention for any length of time.

Serius as a half giant prostitute.
I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died

Going to bed.  Goodnight, all.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Quote from: Fredd on January 06, 2011, 10:31:37 PM
Quote from: Clavis on January 06, 2011, 10:30:15 PM

Serius as a half giant prostitute.

hopefully she hands out boards and rope for her clients

website's up

QuoteArmageddon last booted 11 days, 7 hours, 21 minutes and 25 seconds ago.

How....

It is currently high sun on Dzeda, the 152nd day of the Ascending Sun
In the Year of Suk-krath's Peace, year 65 of the 21st Age in Zalanthas.

Progress!
Choppin muthafuckaz up with mandibles since 1995.

Quote from: Marauder Moe on January 06, 2011, 10:42:31 PM

How....

LOL I was just about to say that!

Lies and Deciet!

I thought I was doing so well. Sure, I kept the broken Arm website tab up in the background just in case, but compared to some people I've been extremely well behaved. But when the website came up and all I could think was, "Ohgodohgodohgodohgod it's almost up!" I realized that I was just as far gone as everyone else.

GAME IS UP FOOLS.  ;D
Quote from: ZoltanWhen in doubt, play dangerous, awkward or intense situations to the hilt, every time.

The Official GDB Hate Cycle

Quote from: Celest on January 06, 2011, 10:45:44 PM
I thought I was doing so well. Sure, I kept the broken Arm website tab up in the background just in case, but compared to some people I've been extremely well behaved. But when the website came up and all I could think was, "Ohgodohgodohgodohgod it's almost up!" I realized that I was just as far gone as everyone else.

I bet theres 25 people spamming "connect" right now, over and over.

Quote from: Aaron Goulet on January 06, 2011, 10:46:36 PM
GAME IS UP FOOLS.  ;D

Lies and deciet! it's rejecting my connections

It's still not completely functional....atleast for me....
Respect. Responsibility. Compassion.

You guys will all rush to go hunting and traveling and then cry when you all go back linkdead in 20 minutes from some unexpected network errors.

MUDSEX IS YOUR SAFEST BET TONIGHT

Quote from: Fredd on January 06, 2011, 10:46:52 PM
Quote from: Celest on January 06, 2011, 10:45:44 PM

I bet theres 25 people spamming "connect" right now, over and over.

Quote from: Aaron Goulet on January 06, 2011, 10:46:36 PM
GAME IS UP FOOLS.  ;D

Lies and deciet! it's rejecting my connections

Yeah, I lied.  Looks like it's just the website.  The "11 days" bit kinda scares me.  Let the flood of ressurection requests begin!
Quote from: ZoltanWhen in doubt, play dangerous, awkward or intense situations to the hilt, every time.

How....

Telling you... that's the info for 1.Arm... the one about to launch is 2.Arm....
why does noone ever believe me? :(
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Quote from: Malken on January 06, 2011, 10:49:36 PM
You guys will all rush to go hunting and traveling and then cry when you all go back linkdead in 20 minutes from some unexpected network errors.

I did that RIGHT before it went down.
...Omg..... I killed Ginka with my Mudsex!

Noted.   ;)

Quote from: FantasyWriter on January 06, 2011, 10:50:15 PM

How....

Telling you... that's the info for 1.Arm... the one about to launch is 2.Arm....
why does noone ever believe me? :(

Check page 1. I said this in the begining ;)

Quote from: Fredd on January 05, 2011, 08:31:53 PM
This is all a trick. The game isn't down. The game is done.

Tommorrow we log into arm 2.0

Don't forget to eat and drink your fill first, though.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Quote from: Fredd on January 06, 2011, 10:50:26 PM

I did that RIGHT before it went down.
...Omg..... I killed Ginka with my Mudsex!

Must have been one hell of an orgy considering you've asked the Staff what happened to the 'meeting' since everything was on fire when it crashed on you  :o