halfgiant +?=?

Started by Fredd, December 22, 2010, 11:23:43 AM

Quote from: racurtne on December 27, 2010, 03:28:27 PM
Not if it involves wigglin'. Which I'm guessing it would probably take for that.

Depends... If it was a natural Dwarf man, on half giant woman breeding process.... Borsail.

if it was "cast mon un freakishly giant dwarf!" It's Oash.
I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died

December 27, 2010, 08:03:29 PM #26 Last Edit: December 28, 2010, 05:16:41 PM by Sam
This is just hearsay, but if it used wigglers, it was Borsail. If it was all natural, it was Kasix.
You lift ~ with all your strength.
A long length of bone doesn't move.

Half-giant + D-Elf= Kind of scary if you think about it. (especially if you add into it the fact that breeds tend to be on the weird side)
I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died

Half-giant + Giant could be interesting...
Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote from: Delirium on August 04, 2014, 10:11:38 AM
fuck authority smoke weed erryday

oh and here's a free videogame.

Quote from: lordcooper on December 28, 2010, 06:08:39 PM
Half-giant + Giant could be interesting...

3/4ths giant????

Good lord that would be frightening.

The absolutely ginormous 3/4ths giant hugs you.

Welcome to Armageddon!

I don't see the point of a 3/4 giant.. might as well just take the whole giant. I'd think HG+dwarf would be pretty awesome. You'd end up with something the size of a large human, with the muscle density of a dwarf.. making it a superhuman-like creature with a focus. Or maybe that's how muls are made.
Quote from: Rahnevyn on March 09, 2009, 03:39:45 PM
Clans can give stat bonuses and penalties, too. The Byn drop in wisdom is particularly notorious.

Quote from: SMuz on March 26, 2011, 03:01:49 PM
Or maybe that's how muls are made.

Nope. Muls are half dwarf, half human I believe.

Yeah but they are about the same size as a human (a little shorter on average) with about the same muscle density as a dwarf.