Role needed.

Started by Kol, February 05, 2010, 02:05:07 PM

February 05, 2010, 02:05:07 PM Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 02:28:02 PM by Kol
Ok, so I've decided I'm a little bored of Soloing it. If anyone needs a son, father, brother, whatever, feel free to PM me, add me on Aim, whatever, to sort the details out.

Also willing to consider all your rival needs.
Quote from: BleakOne
Dammit Kol you made me laugh too.
A staff member sends:
     "Hi! Please don't kill the sparring dummy."

Have you considered making 'bit roles' of characters?

As in, the ugly brute warrior, the elven pickpocket, the smartass woman burglar?

And play the character like you -know- they are going to die in a month.  Try and get as much as you can out of them, and live it up large.   A throw-away character.
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

Quote from: Toofie on January 28, 2010, 08:55:08 PM
Call for a dwarven brother, no huge requirements except a piece of the background, and having to put up with me every now and then. PM for details.
Live like God.
Love like God.

"Don't let life be your burden."
- Some guy, Twin Warriors

QuoteAnd play the character like you -know- they are going to die in a month.  Try and get as much as you can out of them, and live it up large.   A throw-away character.

Yes. I've made characters like this. Somehow, they're always more fun than when I create a character with something specific in mind.
Quote from: musashiengaging in autoerotic asphyxiation is no excuse for sloppy grammer!!!

Armageddon.org

Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on February 10, 2010, 03:14:09 PM
QuoteAnd play the character like you -know- they are going to die in a month.  Try and get as much as you can out of them, and live it up large.   A throw-away character.

Yes. I've made characters like this. Somehow, they're always more fun than when I create a character with something specific in mind.

Go pants a templar, dwarven focus if you must.
"Brain wave, main wave"
Psycho got a high kick
Collect and select
Show me your best set