Imagine

Started by Dahomey, December 10, 2009, 03:33:38 PM

It changes to dream when you think in your sleep right? I think it still has speech marks.

You dream: "About flowers and pumpkin pie."

Eeeew.

Quote from: Spoon on December 11, 2009, 06:15:03 AM
It changes to dream when you think in your sleep right? I think it still has speech marks.

You dream: "About flowers and pumpkin pie."

Eeeew.

Yeah, it makes me cringe a little bit every time.
Quote from: Marauder Moe
Oh my god he's still rocking the sandwich.

Quote from: Reiloth on December 10, 2009, 08:31:00 PM
I think that between feels and thinks, the entire spectrum of human emotion can be covered. Albeit, at times, with grammatical awkwardness.

Quote from: Rhyden on December 11, 2009, 08:47:08 AM
Quote from: Reiloth on December 10, 2009, 08:31:00 PM
I think that between feels and thinks, the entire spectrum of human emotion can be covered. Albeit, at times, with grammatical awkwardness.

Agreed, but that what we said about think before feel was released. I think this (if coders had the time) would be a great little piece of low hanging fruit that would add a lot of value to the game.

But this vs arm 2? I'll take arm 2. This vs pretty much anything else...? Anything else. But this vs nada? This is great. :)
If you gaze for long enough into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

www.j03m.com

One of the major differences between Arm and other RPIs is the fact that our coders have taken grammar in the context of emotes and internal dialogues very seriously.

On others, you can work with kludgy emote systems to express what you want to express, sure, but it's fucking ugly and annoying.

If implemented, imagine should look exactly like it should look, not some half-ass workaround.

Quality matters, people.
Quote from: WarriorPoet
I play this game to pretend to chop muthafuckaz up with bone swords.
Quote from: SmuzI come to the GDB to roleplay being deep and wise.
Quote from: VanthSynthesis, you scare me a little bit.