Best One-liners of the HRPT to date

Started by Tzurahro, December 06, 2009, 02:51:00 PM

Thanks, Akaramu. :D

You know, I still laugh over the halfling quote.
I ruin immershunz.

Hee hee!  Yeah, that's the most hilarious thing since the half-eaten baby wish.

Whoever did that apprehensive smile emote deserves kudos. Lots of them.

I don't know how to direct it with just a say, but whoever that was, Kudos.
I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.

Quote from: Marauder Moe on June 30, 2010, 12:23:51 PM
Hee hee!  Yeah, that's the most hilarious thing since the half-eaten baby wish.
Ha! I remember that, if it's the incident prob around '00 or '01 when a noble or merchant family member's baby item was set as edible and someone holding it accidentally typed eat.
Hilarious.
Rorschach: "None of you seem to understand. I'm not locked in here with you. You're locked in here with *ME*!"

July 01, 2010, 04:51:35 PM #79 Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 04:53:44 PM by Marauder Moe
Sounds about right.  Slightly before my time, but I've heard the tale recounted several times on the GDB.

I should sift through my logs of other HRPTs that I've been through... the Gith War, the Copper War, and a few older, nameless HRPTs.

I recall one of my first ones, playing on my third character, I came to Meleth's Circle and saw a trio of templars discussing their battle plan or something.  In my relative noobishness I believe I did something like:
Quote>think Three black robes?  Huh, interesting.

>emote bows to the templars.

>n

Since then I've learned that in a situation like that, the actual proper response is to shit your pants.

Eating baby objects dates from closer to around 1992.

I know of a certain blue-eyed infant....um, anyway, the first baby object was a loaf of bread with a new sdesc/ldesc/mdesc.

So the staffer was a bit lazy, so what, they had to build a house for a certain PC couple.
A gaunt, yellow-skinned gith shrieks in fear, and hauls ass.
Lizzie:
If you -want- me to think that your character is a hybrid of a black kryl and a white push-broom shaped like a penis, then you've done a great job

Quote from: Dan on December 07, 2009, 12:52:49 PM
Quote from: Ath on December 07, 2009, 12:27:05 PM
*hangs head* Petoch...

...of death?

Was that you?

It's been a few months and not IC sensitive so it's story time.  I'll make this short and sweet.

Some other Imm is throwing poop into the Gaj and I being still pretty new then thought I could do that.  So I get myself a rotten petoch fruit and it goes like this...
Quotethrow petoch victim west
You Aim.
The Poop throwing Imm sends... "Make sure you lower your strength."
You throw.
Victim crumbles.
Immcomm:  Ath:  Ooops.
Yeahhhhh....  I felt so horrible and thought I was going to get into so much trouble, but everyone was laughing about it.  Now I look back and laugh at it myself.  (Everything was taken care of after wards, so no worries there.)
Ourla:  You're like the oil paint on the canvas of evil.

Quote from: Ath on July 01, 2010, 06:13:29 PM
Quote from: Dan on December 07, 2009, 12:52:49 PM
Quote from: Ath on December 07, 2009, 12:27:05 PM
*hangs head* Petoch...

...of death?

Was that you?

It's been a few months and not IC sensitive so it's story time.  I'll make this short and sweet.

Some other Imm is throwing poop into the Gaj and I being still pretty new then thought I could do that.  So I get myself a rotten petoch fruit and it goes like this...
Quotethrow petoch victim west
You Aim.
The Poop throwing Imm sends... "Make sure you lower your strength."
You throw.
Victim crumbles.
Immcomm:  Ath:  Ooops.
Yeahhhhh....  I felt so horrible and thought I was going to get into so much trouble, but everyone was laughing about it.  Now I look back and laugh at it myself.  (Everything was taken care of after wards, so no worries there.)

I lol'd.
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Quote from: X-D on July 01, 2010, 05:02:30 PM

I know of a certain blue-eyed infant....um, anyway, the first baby object was a loaf of bread with a new sdesc/ldesc/mdesc.

So the staffer was a bit lazy, so what, they had to build a house for a certain PC couple.

...that was around 6 years later.
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

Quote from: Armaddict on July 01, 2010, 06:24:01 PM
Quote from: X-D on July 01, 2010, 05:02:30 PM

...that was around 6 years later.

X-D is the cutest griefer.
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~