HRPT

Started by Bogre, November 15, 2009, 10:40:20 PM

Quote from: LauraMars on November 30, 2009, 11:22:24 PM
Quote from: number13 on November 30, 2009, 11:20:41 PM
Last HRPT hit well over 200, if I remember correctly.  I'm going bet 200, on the assumption that lapsed players will show up for the fireworks, at least for a couple hours.

...Seriously?

Nah, it didn't. I monitored the player count during, it was up in the 110 to 120 range, IIRC.
Quote from: Vanth on February 13, 2008, 05:27:50 PM
I'm gonna go all Gimfalisette on you guys and lay down some numbers.

All the ones I have been in have been about 120 at the start and like 105 at the end ;). I think I've seen up to 129ish though.
I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.

I'm going to be optimistic and say 150. Seems a lot of older players have been coming back. And this is a great time to be a n00b in Armageddon. :)

Quote from: LauraMars on November 30, 2009, 11:22:24 PM
Quote from: number13 on November 30, 2009, 11:20:41 PM
Last HRPT hit well over 200, if I remember correctly.  I'm going bet 200, on the assumption that lapsed players will show up for the fireworks, at least for a couple hours.

...Seriously?

It might be crossed wires with other MUDs... I use to play a few different ones.  But I remember ogling a fairly large number.

Quote from: Delstro on November 30, 2009, 11:33:25 PM
It depends on how fast apps are approved. I have three ready to go.

Three?   :o  Now I'm apprehensive.
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.

123 before I get on...........27 after about 30 minutes
Respect. Responsibility. Compassion.

I think the record amount of PCs for one player during one HRPT is something like five or six different PCs.
Quote from: Cutthroat on September 30, 2008, 10:15:55 PM
> forage artifacts

You find a rusty, armed landmine and pick it up.

Good time for those questionable apps you want squeeze through. :D
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Quote from: FantasyWriter on December 02, 2009, 04:25:12 AM

Or see ignored. Busy staff member doing apps - apps questionable - let's leave that for later when we have more time to think on it... :)
"It doesn't matter what country someone's from, or what they look like, or the color of their skin. It doesn't matter what they smell like, or that they spell words slightly differently, some would say more correctly." - Jemaine Clement. FOTC.

Quote from: Adhira on December 02, 2009, 01:33:36 PM
Quote from: FantasyWriter on December 02, 2009, 04:25:12 AM

Or see ignored. Busy staff member doing apps - apps questionable - let's leave that for later when we have more time to think on it... :)

So much for the sparkly-skinned vampire concept I have written up for when my current gets nuked.
Quote from: nessalin on July 11, 2016, 02:48:32 PM
Trunk
hidden by 'body/torso'
hides nipples

Quote from: Zoltan on December 02, 2009, 01:48:45 PMSo much for the sparkly-skinned vampire concept I have written up for when my current gets nuked.

Shit, you too?

I guess I could take 'the hairless werewolf' instead...

Quote from: a strange shadow on December 02, 2009, 01:50:06 PM
Quote from: Zoltan on December 02, 2009, 01:48:45 PMSo much for the sparkly-skinned vampire concept I have written up for when my current gets nuked.

Shit, you too?

I guess I could take 'the hairless werewolf' instead...

I just want to live out my fantasies. I mean, I thought this was a fantasy game? Right?  :(
Quote from: nessalin on July 11, 2016, 02:48:32 PM
Trunk
hidden by 'body/torso'
hides nipples

Can I be a teenage groupie?

I need a cougar groupie friend.
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Damn, I was gonna make a lithe brunette f-me who stood around looking bored with poor acting emotes.

Oh wait, I can still do that. ;D

Uhh.. we have any idea on when we should be logged in if we are rather new PCs who are not clanned?  Or should I just plan on waking up at the crack of dawn and staying on until my eyes bleed?

Brandon
Quote from: Ghost on December 16, 2009, 06:15:17 PM
brandon....

you did the biggest mistake of your life

Quote from: Adhira on November 24, 2009, 07:26:13 PM
There MAY be things happening throughout the day on the 6th, the prime 'action' times are likely to occur sometime within 4.30 - 9pm PST.
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

Quote from: FuSoYa on December 02, 2009, 02:39:51 PM
just plan on waking up at the crack of dawn and staying on until my eyes bleed?

Brandon

That's my plan.
man
/mæn/

-noun

1.   A biped, ungrateful.

Sounds good, good, good.  Thanks Nyr, must have missed that.

Brandon
Quote from: Ghost on December 16, 2009, 06:15:17 PM
brandon....

you did the biggest mistake of your life

I just found out they fired another dude at work, guess who gets to work Sunday... Mother fucker...

Quote from: Cerelum on December 02, 2009, 02:58:20 PM
I just found out they fired another dude at work, guess who gets to work Sunday... Mother fucker...

> quit

You are too financially responsible to leave!
You give your towering mound of dung to the inordinately young-spirited Shalooonsh.
the inordinately young-spirited Shalooonsh sends:
     "dude, how'd you know I was hungry and horny?"

Wonder if they're gonna bring Halaster back for this one.... Or Bahg. Or..... BOTH!

Talk about scared shitless.
The man asks you:
     "'Bout damn time, lol.  She didn't bang you up too bad, did she?"
The man says, ooc:
     "OG did i jsut do that?"

Quote from: Shalooonsh
I love the players of this game.
That's not a random thought either.

Fancy that, I have both sunday and monday off.
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

Quote from: tortall on December 02, 2009, 05:02:07 PM
Wonder if they're gonna bring Halaster back for this one.... Or Bahg. Or..... BOTH!

Bhagharva coming back would be cool. If he didn't go AFK.
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

Quote from: mansa on December 02, 2009, 07:39:58 PM
Fancy that, I have both sunday and monday off.

Ditto :D

Mansa Wanna have an HRPT APM????
Quote from: roughneck on October 13, 2018, 10:06:26 AM
Armageddon is best when it's actually harsh and brutal, not when we're only pretending that it is.

Quote from: tortall on December 02, 2009, 05:02:07 PM

I fully trust our current staff to be more than capable of being really scary... Just imagine (or don't) what Olgaris might cook up for you.