Kruth and starvation

Started by UnderSeven, June 22, 2003, 11:37:38 PM

You might never think these two things are one and the same, but during a kruth game, I found myself starving.. And I had too many kruth cards to get food!  Now I shouldnt of let myeslf get that hungry, but is there any code way kruth cards.. thin pieces of paper, could not take up so much inventory space?  It's well.. kind of sily.

After watching the Simpsons tonight, it's been made clear that you're asking for the wrong bit of code implemented.

Just as when Homer had Marge jam nachos in his mouth (his hands were otherwise occupied), you can verily see a reason for:

>talk (throwing an ear-marked card on ~table) Babe, feed me some more of that pie, yeah?

Flashing her cleavage as she leans toward you, a lascivious young woman holds out a dripping sweet cake.

A lascivious young woman feeds you a half of a honied bun.
You are full.
quote="CRW"]i very nearly crapped my pants today very far from my house in someone else's vehicle, what a day[/quote]

Perfect for MUDSEX!

I mean...um...

For feeding poisons to people..yeah!
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

Quote from: "mansa"Perfect for MUDSEX!

I mean...um...

For feeding poisons to people..yeah!
Dude.  You are such a geek.  :wink:
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.