The Night Tabat Fell

Started by Sanvean, August 13, 2009, 06:28:52 PM

August 13, 2009, 06:28:52 PM Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 10:24:56 PM by Nyr
Heya folks, I'm just settling down after a month on the road but I wanted to let people know that as of August 1, my collection, Eyes Like Sky And Coal And Moonlight, is available on Amazon here. The title story is one that will be familiar in part to some old Armageddonites such as Azroen, Bram, Dyrinis, LoD, Savak, Brazen, Halaster, Takuan, and Wildflower, among others. Thanks!

August 13, 2009, 06:33:00 PM #1 Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 10:31:39 PM by MarshallDFX
Link is no longer broken.
but still feel free to use this

August 13, 2009, 06:34:49 PM #2 Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 06:37:46 PM by mansa
http://amzn.com/097953495X

::edit crap you beat me::

You should use that link in the future, Sanvean.
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

Fixed the link.  -nyr
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

Congratulations, Sanvean!
The sword is sharp, the spear is long,
The arrow swift, the Gate is strong.
The heart is bold that looks on gold;
The dwarves no more shall suffer wrong.

Got my copy, and can you remember to put everything on kindle please? I do a lot better organizing books on kindle than I do all over the house, right now, my sofa is made out of books and the cushions keep slipping off when company comes over.
What night, dark or bright with stars, doesn't bring our love to life, even as we sleep?

Hah, another ebook fan.  I think I mentioned to San about ebooks before.

I'm a big fan of Dead girl's wedding march, that short story was awesome.  I'll be sure to pick this one up too. 

Yeah, my problem with the Kindle is that all I have atm is a .pdf, which doesn't translate well. I know this from The Surgeon's Tale, which apparently has a terrible Kindle version because I used the pdf. I am working on it though!

If people want to contact me about getting signed copies (lr anything else), can you send it to spezzatura@gmail.com? Thank you!

The sony ebook does .pdf, but then I couldn't have a signed copy which is kind of cool, would you sign my surgeon's tale? ^_^

Awesome job Sanvean. Writing is tough stuff; I can't even stay current with my character's bio's ... much less write a book!
Quote from: Marauder Moe
Oh my god he's still rocking the sandwich.