Random Tiny CODE Wants

Started by daedroug, April 21, 2009, 11:25:21 PM

Arm 40k.

Now, if only to lure Utep upon that golden throne ..

Items held in hands should have ultimate keyword priority for emotes and actions.

Quote from: Marauder Moe on September 07, 2010, 11:09:17 AM
Items held in hands should have ultimate keyword priority for emotes and actions.

Absolutely. Can't tell you how many times I've swung a sparring dummy rather than a sparring sword in past sparring emotes. Rather that, or used a weapon that was supposed to be on my belt in an emote rather than the one in my hand. -.-

Quote from: Ampere on August 29, 2010, 06:20:23 PM
Throwing without a target.

throw fruit west
you throw a fruit west

especially torches
I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.

Quote from: Rhyden on September 06, 2010, 11:03:45 PM

My random tiny want: somebody start a god damn war. I'd love to see a major civilization get vanquished, or just several hundred soldiers killed (again) before my arm career meets its end.

Hell, they seem to start fairly often, but they always either get handled "politically" or virtually against Non-PC groups.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Quote from: Decameron on September 07, 2010, 11:16:21 AM
Quote from: Marauder Moe on September 07, 2010, 11:09:17 AM

Absolutely. Can't tell you how many times I've swung a sparring dummy rather than a sparring sword in past sparring emotes. Rather that, or used a weapon that was supposed to be on my belt in an emote rather than the one in my hand. -.-

That or taken a weapon off your belt and drop it into a chest, rather then the thing in your hand.
Backstab is actually the only dialog option an assassin has.

Quote from: The7DeadlyVenomz on September 07, 2010, 01:13:04 AM
Quote from: Rhyden on September 06, 2010, 11:03:45 PM
... before my arm career meets its end ...
What the hell does that mean?

It means we should roll up a dwarven warrior/elven assassin comedy+kickass duo one last time, for old times sake.

I'm not ok with that.

No quitting.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

I wanted, hoped for an end of summer.. HRPT.
The funny little foreign man

I often hear the jingle to -Riunite on ice- when I read the estate name Reynolte, eve though there ain't no ice in Zalanthas.

Quote from: Aruven on September 08, 2010, 02:16:19 PM
Quote from: Potaje on September 08, 2010, 05:04:24 AM
I wanted, hoped for an end of summer.. HRPT.

:'(

There's always Halloween.

Seems like a good day for an HRPT.

Maybe I'm dreaming.
QuoteSunshine all the time makes a desert.
Vote at TMS
Vote at TMC

More aggro NPCs in the Salt Flats (especially near a certain landmark) to make the danger of salting correspond with the fortune one can make doing it.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Quote from: FantasyWriter on September 08, 2010, 07:21:15 PM
More aggro NPCs in the Salt Flats (especially near a certain landmark) to make the danger of salting correspond with the fortune one can make doing it.

Its already quite dangerous as it is. Having more Aggro NPCs would just be a minor disturbance while someone used the millions of 'sid they earn from it hiring the Byn to rid the flats.
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

Dude, just wait 'till the local D-elf tribe picks up.

The danger's there.

Quote from: Riev on September 08, 2010, 09:46:18 PM

Its already quite dangerous as it is. Having more Aggro NPCs would just be a minor disturbance while someone used the millions of 'sid they earn from it hiring the Byn to rid the flats.

If the people earning millions of 'sid to hire the Byn, that would be awesome. I approve.

Quote from: Potaje on May 01, 2009, 12:16:58 PM

I would like to see Drum beat echo for multiple rooms and grow fainter as they reach out.. seems more in keeping, especially in the open land.. say someone is in the grass, or a canyon, maybe the canyon walls would carry the echos even further confusing people as they try to follow it, making them become even more lost.. but when someone plays drum it would be cool to have reach out: Amos is riding around in the grass, and the faint beating of drums in the distance can be heard... Amos thinks could this be a celebration or war preperations?

I submitted an object like this once - a war horn.  Thought it might be practical in coordinating battles.

Don't list what creatures are aggressive.  Find out in-game or IC.
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

More skills for mundanes.
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

Quote from: FantasyWriter on September 04, 2010, 08:50:50 AM
>skill tailoring

>skill amor tailoring

>skill bow adjustment

skill tattooing
A dark-shelled scrab pinches at you, but you dodge out of the way.
A dark-shelled scrab brandishes its bone-handled, obsidian scimitar.
A dark-shelled scrab holds its bloodied wicked-edged, bone scimitar.

skill strangle

skill crush

skill preach

the tall man begins a sermon

you become tired
your eyes roll back in your head
you crumple

the tall woman crumples
the young man crumples
the elf crumples

ignoring the sermon, the tall dark man drunkenly looks around  in confusion at all the sleeping people, then at the Tall man with the tithing dish collecting coins from those asleep.
The funny little foreign man

I often hear the jingle to -Riunite on ice- when I read the estate name Reynolte, eve though there ain't no ice in Zalanthas.

More undead.

Sometimes you just want to bash zombies.
Lunch makes me happy.

>behead zombie (with a mutha-fuckin' bone sword!)
Grebber - One who grebs.

I would give my first-born child for the ability to cancel standard apps.

A command to allow us to place logs in a bundle and store on a mount - or perhaps a pack saddle that would allow us to put the logs directly on a mount rather than use a bag.