Random Tiny CODE Wants

Started by daedroug, April 21, 2009, 11:25:21 PM

Quote from: Barzalene on July 23, 2010, 07:16:24 PM
Quote from: jhunter on July 23, 2010, 03:15:27 PM
For people to stop a pointing fingers down from their self-constructed pedestals of self-righteousness.

Those are my Random Tiny Wants.

J... Come on up here dude. Come on up on my pedestal with me. You won't believe the view!
I'd come check out your pedestal. If it's cool, I'll stay.  :P
Quote from: Fnord on November 27, 2010, 01:55:19 PM
May the fap be with you, always. ;D

The face broken up into two spots for items to be worn.

Eyes for sunslits/lower face for bone piercings and masks
The man wears his heavy war-saddle on his back, covering a tattoo

Crawling up on all fours, the man sits on a sturdy bed

The man sends you a telepathic message:
     "Alright, you got to tame a wild one today."

A "show" command....

Whereby a character savvy with the "scan" skill can "show" other people hidden people or creatures.

>hide [item]
You attempt to hide [item].

Finding the item requires the search skill.

Quote from: Blackisback on July 24, 2010, 02:33:31 PM
>hide [item]

"Brain wave, main wave"
Psycho got a high kick
Collect and select
Show me your best set

Buffs to stats that last a hour.

Aka, do event a, get plus one to strength.

Event a should be a mundane thing, though.

Cannot increase stats more than +1 using buff.
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

A script attached to hawks/birds etc that makes them ruffle feathers, squawk, poop - anything that prevents them just sitting there like forgotten stuffed animals.

Quote from: Booya on July 25, 2010, 10:42:07 AM
A script attached to hawks/birds etc that makes them ruffle feathers, squawk, poop - anything that prevents them just sitting there like forgotten stuffed animals.

I MUCH prefer animating my on pets.

pemote from atop @ shoulder, ~hawk flutters its wings emitting a loud squawk as ~elf walks in.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Quote from: Blackisback on July 24, 2010, 02:33:31 PM
>hide [item]

I like it! Shame people would use it to warehouse stuff all hidden like in their apartments. Not that I'd do anything like that.  ::) (would totally do it. *hides sekret silver rings under bed*)

I'd like to see digging or some other skill/method of hiding to be used. Arr, thar be nuffin' like a hidden treasure.

Obscure skill maybe? You could obscure items in a room or in a container. Kind of like hidden compartments in chests. Eh, now I'm just rambling my dreams of hiding a stolen load of goodies.
Quote from: Return of the King (1980)
It's so easy not to try,
Let the world go drifting by--
If you never say, "Hello,"
You won't have to say, "Good Bye."

Quote from: mansa on July 25, 2010, 10:23:04 AM
Buffs to stats that last a hour.

Aka, do event a, get plus one to strength.

Event a should be a mundane thing, though.

Cannot increase stats more than +1 using buff.

Adrenaline rush after dropping below a certain percentage of HP?

Could give a temporary boost to all stats, with the side-effect of a negative to all stats after a couple of hours.

I could dig it.

Increase to agi/end - Drastic decrease in skills until "adrenaline" period has passed.
Quote from: LauraMars
Quote from: brytta.leofaLaura, did weird tribal men follow you around at age 15?
If by weird tribal men you mean Christians then yes.

Quote from: Malifaxis
She was teabagging me.

My own mother.

Quote from: Gunnerblaster on July 25, 2010, 04:45:25 PM
Increase to agi/end - Drastic decrease in skills until "adrenaline" period has passed.

Adrenaline makes you stronger too-- and sharpens your mind.

IRL at least. >_>

And gives you tunnel vision and decreases agility.
A gaunt, yellow-skinned gith shrieks in fear, and hauls ass.
Lizzie:
If you -want- me to think that your character is a hybrid of a black kryl and a white push-broom shaped like a penis, then you've done a great job

Quote from: X-D on July 25, 2010, 05:59:33 PM

I think the increase in agility would be akin to the sharpened reflexes, since a powerful enough adrenaline rush can slow down time for the adrenalinee(?).

Quote from: MeTekillot on July 25, 2010, 07:13:36 PM
Quote from: X-D on July 25, 2010, 05:59:33 PM

I think the increase in agility would be akin to the sharpened reflexes, since a powerful enough adrenaline rush can slow down time for the adrenalinee(?).

So they say.

The adrenaline dump happens very fast though, right?

According to medical science, adrenaline increases strength and endurance and drastically lowers everything else.

Fine motor control goes away (Hint, thats dex/agi) Blood is taken from the brain, eyes, ears etc.
Lizzie:
If you -want- me to think that your character is a hybrid of a black kryl and a white push-broom shaped like a penis, then you've done a great job

Quote from: X-D on July 25, 2010, 11:54:12 PM
According to medical science, adrenaline increases strength and endurance and drastically lowers everything else.

Fine motor control goes away (Hint, thats dex/agi) Blood is taken from the brain, eyes, ears etc.

This is why I wish there was a distinction between raw speed (agility) and fine crafty/thievy/delicate crap (dexterity). x-X

Wouldn't this depend on fight or flight?

Quote from: Qzzrbl on July 26, 2010, 12:20:03 AM

This is why I wish there was a distinction between raw speed (agility) and fine crafty/thievy/delicate crap (dexterity). x-X

I always thought that raw speed should rely on your strength because of leg muscle and weighted in your agility (dexterity?) for coordination as well as other factors such as encumbrance.
"Brain wave, main wave"
Psycho got a high kick
Collect and select
Show me your best set

Extended attributes.
Strength, Agility, Wisdom, Endurance, Perception
A staff member sends you:
"Normally we don't see a <redacted> walk into a room full of <redacted> and start indiscriminately killing."

You send to staff:
"Welcome to Armageddon."

Isn't perception just the watch skill with select guilds dictating the max level ?

I would like to see more commands take the watch skill into consideration.
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

I'd like watch to be able to be hooked to hunt.

watch 2.tracks

Lizzie:

I'd like for the desert elf accent to be changed to something less restrictive than "staccato".

ditto
Lizzie: